Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MacWorld 2004 - Minitokyo

MacWorld 2004

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

From one of the APA correspondants in the field at San Francisco:

Newly announced goods -
1. iLife '05 - including Keynote 2
2. iWork - new version of office including Pages, which is a great word program compatible with word.
3. Mac Mini - 1.25 Combo 40GB Drive - $499, 1.42 G4 Combo Slot loading 80GB Drive $599

Stats:
iTunes -230 Million Songs sold
iPod - 10 Million units sold.

More info to come as I receive it.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Nuriko3. Mac Mini - 1.25 Combo 40GB Drive - $499, 1.42 G4 Combo Slot loading 80GB Drive $599

Nice! So I guess it's official now. :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore/
Store now live!

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

woah apple xD

love their stuff

but sometimes too expensice for some poor man like me >_<

thx for the links and share the information here nuri xD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Quote by jackalx66
but sometimes too expensice for some poor man like me &gt;_&lt;

Isn't that the point of the mini? $500 is actually somewhat affordable. The specs aren't terrible either. I'm actually half tempted and I don't even like Macs :-)

Plus it's dead sexy. I mean that. Name it "Sheila" and you would have to keep me away from it.

Eh. Said too much, mayhaps.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Great feed boink! :D Thanks for the full post.

Signature Image

Mac mini? Cool~<3 That is totally slick. And a good idea, certainly. :) Though I nearly fell over when I saw that $500 tag-- 'til I realised we're talking US dollars here. ^_^' (right? we are, right? ugh.. I'm so unco first thing in the morning..).

I was watching the Keynote video earlier today, they have a stream on the Apple site. I'm planing on getting one of the Mac mini's once i have enough money to spare, probably after i get a job. Wanted a Mac for about 6 months now since i've been able to use OSX. I love how it is. I prolly won't do much with it besides internet browsing. But hey, i don't have a problem with having more computers in the house ^_^

Only those with wings can fly.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.