Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Epiphany : who wanna be my queen ? - Minitokyo

Epiphany : who wanna be my queen ?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

hi ayamael ^_^ i saw a lot of posts from you all over the place. Happy to see you end up here :D my my ... you're from Quebec that's awesome so i'll be able to talk french with you too ^_^

ho ? no celebration of it in Quebec ... well i bet it's catholic so ... you should re-launch the tradition no ? i'll send you the adress of the bakers ; they will send you a huge galette des rois. for sure *give you a huge part* ; maybe is the little figurine in it ^_^ you would be the queen and you could pick a king ; that's even more fun ... it's weird that nearly nobody celebrate this. In belgium it is something to not miss ^_^ it's really fun. Maybe is it because we also have a real king in our country ... we all want to take his place for one day :D and it's a good feast to receive a lot of kisses if you're the king. I succeeded this year XP

haha it's too hard to pick up a queen because everybody is so nice with me here ^^' but triban is still my queen of heart. I just hope to have news from you soon triban ...

hey ayamael can i add you to my friends ? i wished for it since a little time because i already saw you everywhere but now it's an good occasion neh ? :)

well well take care ; i'll sure find a nice crown and gown for you too :D what's your size ? (niek niek subtile ruse pour savoir a quoi tu ressembles :D)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey papy (that really sounds weird in French, sorry ^^), of course i don't mind, i wanted to add you to my friendslist for a while as well ^^, but i was too shy to do it loll. (stupid me)

and that's an idea, restarting the tradition... hum, j'crois pas que ma famille voudrait loll, they don't exactly like those celebrations T_T .. we don't even celebrate New Year's Eve... :sweat: (je l'ai feté sur MT a la place XP )

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

O_o really ? well i didn't celebrate new year this year because i was in exam but it's rather a global tradition ... faut un peu secouer la famille ^_^ you have to make them drink a little before :) i know some good champaign. *pops*

i'm sure if you make them taste the "galette des rois" (ca le fait ^_^ the galette des rois rulez) they will want to celebrate it everyday ; it's sooooo delicious. The real name of the pasta is "frangipane" ; maybe do you know that ^_^

it's fun ; we were both to shy to add us on our friendlist XP now it's done ; let's celebrate it with a huge galette des rois to share with all mt people :)

i have read earlier your thread about room mates ^_^ it made me smile ... i'm happy to be unique child when i listen to such stories.

tu n'es pas tombee dans ma subtile ruse :D dommage

Support section

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

making them drink... ^^, it's easy, my mom's boyfriend is "gérant de la SAQ (Societe des Alcools du Quebec)... they drink wine all the time lol... hum, and the frangipane might work to convince them ^^ great idea!!

oh yeah, celebration of a new friendship with more pastry with everyone on mt... ^^ fun!! any more queens coming?

oh, and glad my thread made you laugh.. i wish i could laugh as well.. maybe the day i won't live with that girl anymore ^^ (i miss my days at my mom's house as an only child as well ^^)

oh and i'll answer your "ruse"if you want... i've seen more subtle though loll : 5 ft tall, 106 pounds (i'm small and tiny, yet i eat junk food all the time^^... that's pretty much all you need to know ;) )

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

waw i want to join the SAQ ^_^ but well i should train hard because i would get sick everyday. But no ... i don't like that much wine ... do they have tequila also :) ... i doubt if it's only from quebec ... you should maybe start a distillery of "tequila quebequoise" ^_^

come come other queens don't be shy :D

well i didn't use the word laugh to not offend you in my post ^_^ i just used smile ... it sure is annoying for you. What i found fun is that other members are also talking about their experience in it. I find super those posts which make talk the persons about their life , habits , ... i want to know everything of every cool person here :)
and you are :D

ho yeah you're small and tiny ^_^ but we say in belgium "plus c'est petit plus gentil" ; i'm also little. I'm 170cm ... i don't know how much it is in feets ^_^ and i'm 59 kilos ... it should be about 120 pounds but i'm not sure ^_^ if you want to see me there is a little pic on my userpage :D

well i now go to sleep ; it's 1:44 am here :D and i have to work for school tomorrow so ... let's go to sleep and make beautiful dreams of ayamael :D

byby my friend

Support section

^^ hehe... so... you want to know every single detail of every MT member??? eh ben.... t'es pas couche mon pauvre petit papy.... ^^ i say little because i know now that i am taller that you... :) i am 1m73 tall. hehe.... nananananereuh!!!! (oh ca va... j'arrete de fare ma gamine c'est bon...).

oh and you should stay up so late papy! especially when you have school a few hours later! :hmpf: hmm.... but i'm worse than you in that case... :s ^_^'

lol! i love my grand mother's tequilla!!!!! >.< mais ca m'a joue un mauvais tour une fois alors je modere mes envies maintenant... c'etait d'autant plus desagreable qu'il y a eu un coup de chaleur... :\ faut eviter de boire quand il fait trop chaud...

oh and can i add you to my friend list too Ayamael? histoire de dire que je connais une personne de plus... ^^' even if i don't know you much...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey Morphee, you're lucky i was so curious to know what you wrote XP of course you can add me, if i can add you as well, i'd be glad to have a new friend, especially une personne de plus qui parle francais ^^ and for the not knowing me much.. well, that can be arranged XD oh, you're lucky to be so tall, i'm kinda tired to always look up at people ^^

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Morphee^^ hehe... so... you want to know every single detail of every MT member??? eh ben.... t'es pas couche mon pauvre petit papy.... ^^ i say little because i know now that i am taller that you... smiley i am 1m73 tall. hehe.... nananananereuh!!!! (oh ca va... j'arrete de fare ma gamine c'est bon...).

haha i want to know the details of all potential queens :D Rukya said i add to pick one ... but it's tooooo hard. So i have to make an inquiery to see which one is the best :) ... tsk tsk i know i'm little T_T every girl in belgium is taller than me ... it's sure for that they don't like me. but you like me morphee neh ? XP

hehe ... well you're right ... i was a little tired at school :D

Quote by morpheelol! i love my grand mother's tequilla!!!!! smiley mais ca m'a joue un mauvais tour une fois alors je modere mes envies maintenant... c'etait d'autant plus desagreable qu'il y a eu un coup de chaleur... faut eviter de boire quand il fait trop chaud...

yeah tous chez morphee pour la tequila ; ayamael tu viens ? no no i say always if you have been tricked then you should restart to prove you're the best :) y a un proverbe genre si tu tombes de cheval il faut reprendre l'etrier ;) mon dieu mon dieu ^_^ after our play at the theatre we had a tequila party ^_^ haha it was so great. I propose a SAQ tequila party with ayamael and you and all the SAQ syndicates ... yeepee

yeah it's cool you're friends too ^_^ we will make super parties :D

~~

Quote by ayamaeloh, you're lucky to be so tall, i'm kinda tired to always look up at people ^^

i feel the same XP ... my friends are all 180-190cm ... it's fun to see us in the town it makes like --_-- where the _ is me ^_^

my my morphee; you didn't talked about weigth XP i want to know if you really drink too much tequila. no offence my friend ; you know i'm kidding ^_^ je ne me permettrais pas *bizzzzz*

Support section

lol! bof bof... i have a friend who didn't stop bugging me about my weight because he wanted to know it... and then he said: pff.... c'est vrai que t'as honte de ton poid... ^^ and me to answer: 58k... ^_^' but i think i aught some weight during christmas time and.... ben a cause de la gallette des rois bien sur!!! :D

and i guess we're never really satisfyed about ourself... tall people want to be small, small people want to be tall... curly hair people want to have straight hair etc etc.....

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ what a rude friend. plein de tact :) c'est un loveur a coup sur :D morphee 58k for 173cm is very fit. We have made a things which is called BMI. body mass index ? It says in which category of people you are. En gros c'est des especes d'intervalles qui disent si tu es gros ou mince. Et tu es en plein dans mince ; presque dans normal :) so you're perfect according to the BMI and according to me too ;) [qu'il en prenne de la graine ton copain :D]

ha yeah too much galette des rois can be hard ^_^ or too much "sirop d'erable" too. If i stay under the cock in the tree i'll have a huge belly ^_^

waaaa very philosophical morphee :D all the hard thing is to accept ourselves as we are.

and what's up morphee ? nothing new in the "region parisienne" :) ?

Support section

hmm.... up? hmm.... up up up..... ah yes! j'ai eu une dissertation en histoire sur la guerre froide et je l'ai foire en beaute royale.... :s dommage... j'aime bien l'histoire pourtant, mais j'y arrive pas... tant pis! mais la je raconte ma vie, ca doit pas etre tres interessant. bon. c'est vrai que ce copain la n'a jamais ete connu pour sa delicatesse, mais bon, il est gentil quand meme! ^^ hehe mais bon, i'm glad i'm a nomal constituted person. :s yay bmi!!! oh and yay PAPY cheri!!!! hehe...

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

:( poor you ... it seems to be the period of failure in exams ... i have also failed my algebra lesson with a 9.5/20 ... 0.5 and i succeeded. The worst is that i'm a old friend of the guy who corrected the copies. now if i have problems in the end of the year i will have to retake this exam because i don't have 10/20 ... but well my average is 13.3 / 20 so if everything stays so i won't have to retake algebra ^_^ pfiou. i should still be happy there are a lot of 1/20 too ^_^

en tout cas ca m'interesse de savoir comment tu vas ^_^ c'est si dur que ca histoire ? j'ai pas eu beaucoup de cours d'histoire au college ... j'avais 2h semaine et notre prof faisait jamais d'interro ... on a meme jamais eu d'examen. Alors t'imagines j'y connais vraiment rien ^_^'

wa je suis remonte dans ton estime on dirait :) tu vas finir par me faire tourner la tete aussi :D *zut c'est deja fait* te tracasse pas trop pour histoire ; je suppose que c'est aussi la moyenne qui compte et puis ce n'est qu'une interro sur plusieurs j'imagine. Je t'enverrai de la chance pour les prochaines ^_^

Support section

oh c'est trop gentil de ta part de m'envoyer de la chance! ^^ ben en fait j'en aurai bien besoin parce qu'en histoire, c'est pas des interros qu'on nous fait faire au lycee... (si c'etait le cas, ce serait facile...), en fait on fait des compositions, des dissertations quoi, comme en francais ou en philosophie (beurk la philo!!!! 8 heures par semaine c'est la mort... :s (pourquoi j'ai choisi une seccion litteraire moi?) enfin bon... les cours c'est pas ma vie non plus, le plus important en fait, ce sont les resultats au bac... ^^ bref.

^^ hehe.... c'est vrai?! je t'ai fait tourne la tete? ^^ chouette! :D :)

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

ca va vraiment pas fort la ... j'ai vu que tu m'avais ajoute sur msn. J'espere qu'on pourra discuter. J'en ai trop marre.

Support section

^^ ah bah faut pas deprimer comme ca!!! it's not good for your health! ;) le seul probleme c'est que je sais ps quand tu te connecte.... ^_^'

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

my computer crashed yesterday ... i had to reformat all of this ^_^' i'm now back. And i'm in a better mood ; problems are away i suppose ... i'll just have to go to the hospital soon but the doctor said it was at 99% not a too bad problem. So all will be ok... thank you for your support morphee.

Support section

^^ my pleasure papy! :)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.