Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ::doing the loop-d-loop:: - Minitokyo

::doing the loop-d-loop::

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Hello all! Needless to say, I'm new to the forums as well as this site!...which is why I'm saying it anyways?
Aah, right now I'm analyzing poetry...interesting, but I am oh so tired =P

well welcome, i'm also new here and friendly ^^ -waves-

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - welcome to MT then - name's Celessa.

If you have any questions, read the support page below.

**Points to ferret** Have I greeted you before? Hm, maybe I shall do that for you too. Good bye now and take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Hi friendly ferret and helpful Celessa =] I'll be sure to look for your siggy when I have a question.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. :)

Signature Image

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Welcome Guinea Pig! I like your avatar...pandas...i have some bad memories with pandas...*shiver* I prefer nice furry little test subjects that become part of my evil plot to rule the world..you know the normal. Come visit me sometime ;) and be careful of rabid monkeys that i let lose in your room. They will bite you but believe me I won't! *hands you a piece of moldy cheese* enjoy!

Signature

Yes! Mr. Panda is my friend and body guard! Watch for the six-clawed paw! *huggles Mr. Panda* *keeps a store of vaccines in my room* Thank you for cheese! ^^ *cuts off mold and melts to make a cheese quesedilla*

Having fun and reading interesting conversations between very interesting and mostly intelligent people =]

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You know me already! Even though your thread is 8 days old, I will say hi to you for the first time. Let's continue to have conversations.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

hello! welcome to minitokyo! there is a treasure trove of anime stuff around here, so anime fans will feel right at home. anyway, hope you enjoy yourself and see you around!

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

ooooooooh...I didn't know taffy made her own welcome thread back then *hugz*...very late 1 wk late welcommmeeeeeeeee xD...I'm sure you know why I posted (yes it's for the hug)...hope you like it and umm...stop corrupting my wishes :D

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Hiya melmachine18, Leukoxyte, and CTEon!
Yup, there's amazing anime everywhere! I can't get enough ^^
Hope to see you around as well
lol, One week isn't so late is it? I'm still considered a newbie aren't I? ^^;
='[ I couldn't corrupt them even if I wanted to now.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Edit: Hi again. I'm just letting you know of a change. Talk to you later! :)

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Sorry this is a late hello, taffystar, but welcome! I hope you are having a good time here. Have a good day! :D

Signature

uh...why are you telling me this, here? ...Wouldn't this type of thing be put up as a notice for everyone?

And perhaps that was some people's intent, but most of those game threads were first started without the intention of leveling up. Notice that most of them were started by veteran or respected members.

I do not "resort to" the spam lounge. That would be implying that I am just trying to level up there. I post because I find things interesting and have an opinion etc.

I'm sorry if I sound a tad irked. -_-

[edit] Hi skysong! Yup, I'm having much fun here at minitokyo. Thanks!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Edit: Read my previous message. Thanks.

Sorry if the message wasn't for you. I was just giving new members a heads up. You're more for having conversations with other members rather than creating new threads.

I still look forward to having conversations with you. I have some more messages to give new members. Talk to you later. ;)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.