Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would be YOUR daemon? - Minitokyo

What would be YOUR daemon?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Ok...if there is another topic like this that has already been posted before, then you are free to delete this immediately. If not, then I'll continue! ^.^

First: with the description... A daemon is an animal that resembles one of your strongest personality traits. It is of your opposite gender, and will always remain by your side until you die. That is basically it.

Now on with the question! What would be your daemon?

My answer, to tell you the truth, I do not really know what my daemon would be. But my friends say that I would most likely have a bear cub, cuz I'm friendly and playful, but aggravated and furious when angry. So I'll stick along with that.

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

lmao.... so, you actually made the thread, huh? :)

Yup.... you are SO a bear cub!!! ^.^ Lol.... and stephy-chan is definitely a frog. ^.~ Haha... but we still haven't figured out what I am yet! T.T

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

I am sure you are a butterfly...nah, a moth. The lunar moth! youa re SO a lunar moth! :)

Yes, I actually did make the thread........^.^"

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

I'm a linux guy, so my daemon would be sshd =) ::grins and ducks::

i think your right autumnchill :)
But you never guess what I'm ? Ha ha
i am not what you see me as :)

autumnchill

autumnchill

well then, I guess that sux, but maybe when we get to know each other more, i'll at least guess what your daemon might be...^.^

im nothing. just a soul less empty shell

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Quote by autumnchillIt is of your opposite gender,

It's a female then...

Quote by autumnchillA daemon is an animal that resembles one of your strongest personality traits.

Guess "she" would be loyal and fair...

What animal could it be? a Dog? :sweat:

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

autumnchill

autumnchill

Yes, yes yes it would! Hey, don't be sad about it...the fur of daemons' look better with more colors. And, dogs may not be the only animal which are loyal...^.^

And Paolo...you are not a souless empty shell, I'm thinking you have something angry and ferocious...a scorpion? A snake?

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

my Daemon, aka: little spirit helper?
i wanna say it's a little female racoon/tanuki... or a fox/kitsune
because even tho they take their time to warm up to others, theyre fun loving, playful and always thinking about other people,
if i'm wrong please tell me what would be a more suitable Daemon

Quote by autumnchillAnd Paolo...you are not a souless empty shell, I'm thinking you have something angry and ferocious...a scorpion? A snake?

actually i think his daemon would be a wolf

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Quote by autumnchillYes, yes yes it would! Hey, don't be sad about it...the fur of daemons' look better with more colors. And, dogs may not be the only animal which are loyal...^.^
And Paolo...you are not a souless empty shell, I'm thinking you have something angry and ferocious...a scorpion? A snake?

the devil -_-

Paolo the devil is not real it's only in your head but i think your more of a wolf type person.
You are very keep to yourself but you are very protective when it comes to someone close to you. That what I think :) Paolo

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, kind or laid back female animal I guess... Komodo? No seriously I don't know >_>

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

:P mmmm daemon ey... i guess i like pandas :D
they are strong but they look so cute and cuddly T__T
also they look lazy =) they sit and eat bamboo and look cute :D
like the saying don't judge a book by its cover i m sure a panda is hell smart =)

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Quote by gundragonPaolo the devil is not real it's only in your head but i think your more of a wolf type person.
You are very keep to yourself but you are very protective when it comes to someone close to you. That what I think :) Paolo

watever...

Probably a dog of some kind... a Border Collie maybe, since I'm very well-behaved (lol), loyal and quite intelligent. And I love the countryside. :) The only difference is that I'm not particularly energetic. >_>

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

for me im not sure maybe a wolf? i am very perticular about who can come close to me or in
my personal space and am rarely founed without at least 1 of my friends

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

autumnchill

autumnchill

Paolo.........you really are a wolf. And don't get me wrong, wolves are awesome! Love it how they are always fierce and everything.

Perhaps...for people who might know me...uh, do you guys think I would have a bear cub daemon? Like what lilly said?

I don't know you that well but it seems right.
You seems kinda like a bear cup :)
but can't say really :hmpf:

autumnchill

autumnchill

Well, thanx for the comment! :D
As for you...you are definitely something nice and sociable...at least thats my point of view. Don't really know you much tho! ^_^'

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

daemon?? ahhh... from Northern Lights by Philip Pullman... am i right? hehe
i suppose mine is likely to be male and...don't they change forms??
but i'd like mine to be a red panda (red baby pandas are so darn cute~~~ ) or a dolphin... XD

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

hmm....that was a good book. i can't remember the title but as i read it i always thought what my daemon would be. so i would have to say a seagull.

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

euna~
Yes, I got daemons from that book...oh how I so want one! And they do change shape but let's just think abobut what your daemon might be if we were adults...for those who aren't yet.

And red baby pandas are cute! ^.^ O-O

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.