Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 berserk TV season 2? - Minitokyo

berserk TV season 2?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi all, I've heard mixed things about a second season of Berserk, a Google search doesn't reveal too much. Anyone have information about this?

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

At the moment? No. No 2nd season of Berserk has been announced or even hinted at. One can only hope though, but it is highly unlikely because of certain goat demons, crazy trolls and such 8P A shame really, since it would be cool (not the trolls and stuff 8P)

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Give up on that idea. A second season of Berserk is just an old, old rumour.

The manga goes on, though. iirc, it's on chapter 249. There's at least one group scanlating it.

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

yup... no second season.

just as i thought. thanks the the input guys

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i honestly doubt there will be a second series for berserk. Lots of rumors have spread such news and info. I was hoping there would be one though but I havent put my hopes too high.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

It might be better with the second season.

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.