Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi Toons - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

What's the best ecchi cartoon you've seen?! I'm lookin for somethin' that is outrageously funny and I'd like to here your insight! XD

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

Golden Boy!!!

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

If you mean ecchi as in not quite hentai then it has to be Buttobi CPU. When a PC gets it memory upgrades by swallowing her masters "active molicules" and has to battle the American MacIntosh Bio-Comps in cyber space then what else can you do but laugh.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I think it's either Steel Angel Kurumi or Golden Boy.

eiken! well, not really. but it is the most extreme.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

The only one I have seen so far in "Ecchi" categories is Hanaukyo Maids. It's kind of funny, but it's kind of short, and they sort of leave you hanging -I have only seen 15 episodes. ^_^

Oh, I almost forgot: "Photon: The idiot adventures?" it's six episodes long, but it's totally hilarious, a lot funnier than Hanaukyo Maids and the plot is better. ^_^

hmm love hina, girls bravo, golden boy

Signature

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I'm surprised no one has put down Cutie Honey!

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

(edited)

It is time for you to drown

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

golden boy....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Golden Boy

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.