Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can friendship last forever..? - Minitokyo

can friendship last forever..?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

from my experience, there is no such a last long frenz in this life... i got lot of frenz but there is no "best pal" at all... yeah, it is depend to everyone's minds... i had been hurted or stressed maybe depressed by those "frendships" things...so..

for me, i don want to be bothered by that thing anymore... i know sometimes we can feel very lonesome if there is no frenz around... i think what i need is just a partner that understand and love me. that's all... i feel that better independent than being group with troublesome frenz in reality.... well except the chatting frenz... i like my chatting frenz very much ^^

friendships lasts, but close friendships don't. I spent last year dwelling on why people I were friends with in high school and 1st yr of Uni were suddenly not, I thought perhaps it was something I had done or said, but the sad fact is that we drift apart, we find "better" people to communicate with. I suppose it's also a reason why some people are loners (en i include myself as a loner) cos we just dont like the idea that people that you had great moments with will suddenly disappear and perhaps we will never get to see them for the rest of our lives.

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

People die

So all that takes is the friendships last longer than one's life.....

As for personal experience.....sorry, nothing that could help here, haven't live long enough to figure stuff like this out, but that is what life is for isn't it?

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Not all can last forever. I moved from Brunei to Malaysia last 4 years. My old friends in brunei were mostly forgotten ._. And I make new friends here at my country. Some comes and go, and they just sometimes won't keep in touch with u. ^^; Nothing lasts forever, that's what most people believe.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

all friendships last forever. if they don't, it wasn't a friendship to begin with. people do change, but what does that have to do with a friendship? when you have a friend you hold them in your heart, and by doing so they will always be your friend even though you may forget that they are, or they may forget that you are their friend. oh well.

Signature

A friendship can last forever. I say friendship because you can know a lot of people but they will never be your friend. They are just aquaintances. Eventually there will be one friendship that you will value above everyone else. That is exactly what has happened to me. I have known my best friend for 15 years. We are complete opposites. What one does not know the other knows and vice versa. We have changed much and have had many fights, but that is what makes our friendship strong.

Signature Image

* : )

As long as people can get along and settle their differences, and maintain trust, friendship can last however long you want it to. It's when people become selfish and self-centered that friendships fall apart.

bayumi

bayumi

Quote by 8ballCertainly. But not all friendships do, that's for sure.
But I'm certain it can last a life time. As one of my childhood friends
has been the closest person to me, more so than prob even my family.
And even though we are half a world apart, we're still the greatest of
friends.
I haven't seen her in half a decade, but we talk every other day.

yape...me too...

a friends since in the primary school...still talking and she make sure our friendship strong until now...

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well in theory, friendship could last forever. However, so many thing just get in the middle of it, and it is almost impossible to avoid all of them.

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

whew, frenship may last forever, esp btwn two best frens without their boyfriends interfering in between >.<

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.