Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can You Place the US states In the right place?? - Minitokyo

Can You Place the US states In the right place??

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html

I got a score of 90% Ave error of 15 miles and a time of 179 seconds!!

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

74% and i dont live in the states :P

Cripes! I got 20%. Goddang you small states!

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

70% but I don't Live in the US and only know the names of about 5 states. But I just learned some more. yay!!!

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

98%
Avg error 2 miles
202 seconds.

Missed Rhode Island by a bit.

94%
it started me in the middle of the country -_- but oh well

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

89% i dont like small states -_-

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

96%

It started me with Tennessee... ~_~

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

lol 58% XD.........arg I don't live in the states XD

adragoneatsyou

adragoneatsyou

Playing too much WoW

94% (I feel stupid for being 11 miles off on my home state), 6 miles average error, 255 secs (stupid mouse).

Started me with freaking Colorado...

When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

82% but I live in Germany. Funny Game ;)

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

I got 90%, avg. error 23 miles, time 228.
It gets plenty easier as you go along...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

I was able to score 92%, with an error rate of 22 Miles, within 312 seconds..... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

95% damn you idaho

Is this a game? I have not found a instructions :-(

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, I tried it twice and both times i got mid-60%. I would blame my low scores on the fact that I don't live in the States, but other people like tenchixp got much higher scores XD Anyway, since that was the intermidate level, i tried the beginner version and got 92% :D

I got 70% and i'm from Australia.

Now can we make a game of the world where you put country names on a world map and get George Dubaya Bush jnr to play? or even better the Bush Twins the comedy channel would buy that!

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.