Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~ - Minitokyo

Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~

Tagged under Mahoraba

page 1 of 1 9 total items

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

This anime seems a little confusing but i'll wait for the next ep and Kozue is kawaii.

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Yeah so far, only 1 ep has been released and it kinda is confusing but the anime looks promising tho. Very funny to watch.

Yeah, it seems okay

the main character is sooo not 18 years old :D

For those still watching this anime, I proclaim this one of the best anime ever. Just read my review, even if it's still up to ep 14. I love every aspect of this anime, from Kozue's orgasmic umeboshi tendencies to Shiratori's studly collared shirts.

SRVHS Anime club! Now showing: Futakoi Alternative, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu.
Signature

Claude

15th Division Taichou

gah!! i love mahoraba!! it's funny and the chars r all unique and really fun to watch..and i agree wit rtwesen...the main char (shiratori ryuushi) is soo not 18 =P
it's a great show wit great quality artwork...definetly a recommendation

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Here's a description i found on the web for your info.......dunno if anyone put it up yet.
Shiratori Ryuji wants to become a picture book writer, and he moves to an apartment, Narutaki-So, in order to go to an art school in Tokyo. Narutaki-so is an old Japanese style one-story house which doesn't fit in urban scenery. It is owned by the cousin of his mother, and the manager of the apartment is Aoba Kozue. She is his second cousin, and they met with each other when they were children although he doesn't remember her much. She is in the second grader of a high school attached to Aoba Junior Collage.

There are five people living in Narutaki-So. First, Chanohata Kotomi is living in the room #1. She is a best friend of Kozua. Then, the resident of the room #3 is Momono Megumi. She is a kind of person who goes her own way. In the room #5, Kurosaki Sayoko and her daughter Asami are living. Asami is in the first grade of a junior high. Finally, in the room #6, Haibara Yukio is living with his puppet, Johnny.

They are all characteristic and eccentric persons. However, in fact, the most eccentric person is Kozue. She has a secret; when she is shocked at something, she changes her personality. Not knowing this, Takashi moves to Narutaki-So to realize his dream. What kind of a new life will be waiting for him?

Great show. You can't describe it any better then "Heartful". Hopefully Volume 10 of Manga comes out soon :)

i like the show, it was really nice =)

i want to read the manga but... no time! XD

Erm my house gt broadcast TV and is going to show mahoraba and the epd. is 25.... so i wanted to knw whether is this long cause the review of this anime is only until 14.. And i would like to knw more about this anime!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.