Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 violin vs piano - Minitokyo

violin vs piano

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

I enjoy the piano very much. Though both instruments sound beautifully together. I prefer the piano.

Signature Image

* : )

you cant really compare them but if i had to choose, id say the violin. mainly because it is a string and they tend to be the most versatile instrument family. not to diss the piano, but there arent that many kinds of sounds you can get out of it, but then again, playing more then one note and a huge range is also possible on it

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Equally good.
Each has their good and bad =)

i prefer the violin... mostly because i play the instrument... ^^

I like the violin since I play it but both sound good. Still I'm more for the violin though

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

both are wonderful. i really like them when they're together. the violin is unique but the piano's versatile. i would have to go with both. ^^;;

i play the piano, but i love the violin as well..

i like both of them, i think violin is the best

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

well the piano can play practically any song but i gotta go with the violin
i just like it better pro'bly cuz i always wanted to play it but insted i was stuck with
learning the reakin' piano. i still wanna play the violin but my mom says it's too depressind
but i think it's beautiful

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

lilpunkazz05

I'm such a D O R K

I like the piano better...cuz my sister plays the violin + its annoying...haha...it's not that she's bad or anything..

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

lol :D yea the violin does sound depressing sometimes but in a nice way i think haha. Unfortunately, i can't learn the violin at the moment cause i'm studying overseas......left my violin back at home...and it's very expensive to learn violin where i am now.....sighhhhh

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I guess I am rather bias as I say the Violin is much better, but hey I have been playing it since I was 9 *Sheepish grin*

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

I find the tunes violins play are really sad, and piano can sounds better and can do anything.

piano sound better

Signature
ThndRwv5

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

I like both because you can express your feelings on both.

i think both are equal! and sound even better together! ^_^

I prefer the elegance and class of the piano.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.