Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OK Let's try this again: Poll - Minitokyo

OK Let's try this again: Poll

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

The new Ah! My Goddess TV series is now truly underway. I would like to see what title of this fabulous series do people prefer. Myself i don't mind because they all refer to my favorite series!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you post this very same thread just three days ago and have it closed by the moderators?

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12628/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by shinsengumiIf I'm not mistaken, didn't you post this very same thread just three days ago and have it closed by the moderators?
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12628/

Jeez, what's wrong with you shinsengumi? Do you some kinda grudge? :D

That previous (albeit closed) thread was completely legitimate and should be open. The title was simply misleading and lead to an incorrect assumption that the topic would be the same as the rest.
Jeez, Nuriko don't you read the nature of the threads? Don't close off lots of valid threads just to displace and relieve your anger. :D XP

Anyway... for me, I pick Ah! My Goddess.

Isinha

Isinha

Glitter

Aa! Megami-sama! =D It's just so good too say it like this x)~

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

huh? what a surprise! i thought my thread was closed! could it be the mods/admins had a change of heart!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I don't really mind any of em
they're all sounds nice, and whatever the name, is still da same ol' AMG~ ^_^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Which eva is fine Aa! Megami-Sama, Ah! My Goddess, AMG (when i'm lazy to type), Just as long as it's not Oh! My Goddess. OX

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Personally, I prefer the Aa! Megami-sama title. But if I remember correctly, I read that the author, Kosuke Fujishima, was amused by the english 'american' title translation, especially with the 'oh my gawd' inference. ^_^'

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

i dont really mind which one, maybe Ah my goddess. who's that shinsengumi guy? some close thread obssesive?

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Ah my goddess

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

yes youre right joepolo2002 the Oh My Goddess! title was derived from the english expression of Oh my gawd. However it wasnt until the phrase was explicitly explained to Mr Fujishima that he adopted the Oh My Goddess! title.

well, for me I wouldn't really care which way they called it as long as the anime came out and they actually did more than 5 episodes ^_^ I actually wanted to see everything that they covered from the manga, and hopefully this new series will cover all of that if not most.

setoshi

Deep Frozen

they are all great, but i would like a whole new kind of title for the news series...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I prefer to use the original japanese name, or AMG (especially for my hentai doujins :D )

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I just like the name Oh! My Goddess, it just a whole easier to say.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

andiyar

andiyar

wordsmith

I prefer Ah My Goddess - it's a closer translation, and I never really liked the connotations of Oh My Goddess. Even though they were intended, I thought they were unnecessary.

AMG, for me :)

-Andiyar

"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

we have 19 votes now and so far its between Aa! Megami-sama and Ah! My Goddess.
Im surprised that Oh! My Goddess title isnt as popular because it was the title released into the english dubb market, but then again i suppose some people will find it rather controversial.

Aa! Megami-sama is the only anime i know that has two titles in english!

the japanese title is the best ^___^

ThaEagle

ThaEagle

Mahoromatic for the people

I prefer Aa! Megami-sama, I can't really understand myself why, but it's more funny to say and besides, it's as close the actual Japanese title you can get. I guess it's the same reason why I never watch anime with English vocals.

Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.