Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga:The Animation - Minitokyo

Xenosaga:The Animation

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

I like to say.Its airing in japan now!
The first episdoe. Subed is out and rdy for download.

I've seen the first.I was quite surprise. It wasnt as predictable then i thought.
When you've finished Xenosaga Epi1 game three times.
The Animation is good.
Not bad or excellent.Its just right.
And i think the voice acting in japanese is the same ppl who acted as in Xenosaga the game?.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Shadowdude, here's an existing thread on the same topic. Take a look at it to see what people thought!

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12374/

Remember to use the search tool to make sure that you're not making a duplicate thread!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by shinsengumiShadowdude, here's an existing thread on the same topic. Take a look at it to see what people thought!
Remember to use the search tool to make sure that you're not making a duplicate thread!

*ahem* i knew i should of only add Xenosaga to the search bar. hehe, typed out Xenosaga:The animation.
then got no results.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Quote by shinsengumiShadowdude, here's an existing thread on the same topic. Take a look at it to see what people thought!

Okay...dude. Shisengumi. I love the work you do but you also have to check the first post man. You can't base everything on titles.

The first epi came out! Oooooooo... :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Use the searchbar and find what words are most likely used in forum topics. Some words are similar in meaning, so don't be fooled. At the end, the topics you can create will not be as broad. Thanks.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.