Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game disappointed you the most? - Minitokyo

What game disappointed you the most?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

yu-gi-oh! the duelist of the roses i got kinda very dissepointed i thougd it was really good but it wasent and i am also dissepointed of diablo2 LOD becuz there r no new updates allways the same things so i dont like playing it anymore and also noob keep using hacks and cheat blizzard dont do a damn thing about it just send a messege dont use cheat or somthing ~_~ they could delete the cd key 1 time seccend then the id so they chould never play more :D

It is time for you to drown

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Suikoden 3. I'm a big fan of Suikoden series, but the 3rd installment was kinda different, especially with the Trinity concept. Now I'm playing Suikoden 4..... it has a very classical feel of a Suikoden game. Loved it!

Signature

Oh yeah! Thanks to maiku-chan for the reminder...
Unlimited Saga truly sucks! I don't know what the developers were thinking, maybe they thought they were making a game for an 8-bit console... ^^; Then again, even some 8-bit games look and play better than this. The only thing quite worthwhile on the disc is the FFX-2 CG concert preview...

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Wokker

Wokker

jonte

I HATE Dropship >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! It´s so lame game.
becouse the A.L Sucks realy hard for an example.
when you give your Wingmans an order they do the opposite.
like attack they... say.. ok leader returning to base.
or my name for the game(DROPSHIT) >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0!!

When clone troopers go Nuts!.

For me the most recent one is Doom3...like 10yrs in developement and insane ammounts of hype with an end result of a over all poor game other than state of the art graphics it has nothing and was a real disapointment but hopefully the expansion pack will fix that up...

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

disappointing are the almost all recent 1st perosn Shooter, doom 3, half-life 2 or old ones like Unreal 2...short playytime and way too easy

Signature

(Hi, I'm new and this is my first thread reply!)
I was really anticipating that inuyasha game for ps2, and when i got it, the game went so slowly. The fight style really bored me to death. I still love the series tho!

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Crystal Chronicals!
It shouldn't be classed as an Final Fantasy game.
And
Worms Forts:Under Siege
They completly took the fun out of it! Can't use a cluster bomb unless you build a tower And stand on it! Building s don't get destroyed!
What's that about!!!!

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

Final Fantasy X and X-2

Signature

FFX was a big disappointment. Not a great story, annoying main character, and without exp-ing you couldn't make it till the end, in ffvii you could choose whether you go straight to Sephiroth or build up your characters.

hmmm the one that was over rated to me was Fable. Sure it was fun, but the ending sucked and it was too short. :(

*~Sparkling Diamond~*
[sigmig]

Halo 2 Online I couldn't log on

FFX-2....damn that game was horrible..maybe is just cuz I had really high expectations for it, and thats why I know Im going to be disappointed by advent children, the last trailer for it they released set my expectations very very high, theres no way it can live up to it now....

Signature Image

that one game what do we call it .....oh yeah LIFE lol just kidding i really got disappointed about chrono cross it was not a good sequal at all in a matter of opinion

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

Suikoden 3.
i really hate it. The hero factor is missing in that game, it's disappointed me most.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Quote by BonciFFX was a big disappointment. Not a great story, annoying main
character, and without exp-ing you couldn't make it till the end, in
ffvii you could choose whether you go straight to Sephiroth or build up
your characters.

i filled up completely the shpere grid.. even the empy nods.. and even i erased all 1/2/3 to create nods with 4 points.. that took me a WHILE.......
but i can say i did make it until the end x_x

Fable and Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronical

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

State of Emergency by far was the worst videogame purchase I've ever made and probably will be the worst ever for me. There hardly was anything good about the game and kept me entertained for about a day or two at best.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

San Andreas

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. It had good reveiws so i bought it but i couldnt stand how korny it was. It sucked in every aspect except gameplay.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Worst game I've played? I've played a lot. And this is going pretty far back but...Ikari Warriors for the C64. Worst damn arcade game port I have ever seen. The arcade game rocks btw, play it on MAME :-)

Lately though...Battle Cruiser 3000 AD. I wasn't dumb enough to buy it but my roomie was.

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Mmmmmmm, I think in Super Mario Sunshine. It was the same thing as it previous adventure game, and mostly of the mario game series. I rather games as Clannad, but I hope Zelda get's better, or it may take Mario's place.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

well the game i was hype was... Vice city.
it boring after a few days of play.

And for the people who didnt get much fun as in MGS 2, just cause you played Raiden thru-out most of the game? Grow up. snake fanboys.I dont really care about much which character was going to play.all i cared was how and when the story is progressing.
Even tho raiden looks a bit femine. doesnt mean he is one?
Fact -Grow up.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.