Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnail Image Trouble- Thanks for your Help and Time! - Minitokyo

Thumbnail Image Trouble- Thanks for your Help and Time!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Hello and I GREATLY appreciate your time to answer my problem! :)

PROBLEM:When I browse through the gallery, only a couple of thumbnails, if any, show up or only the first couple pages of thumbnails appear. The word "thumbnail" appears. Even if I click on the image, it won't appear.

TRIED:I thought it was that there was too many people downloading from MT, so I tried different days and times...same. Maybe it was Mozilla Firefox I am using or Internet Explorer. Tried both, still the same. Tried as a member and not....the same. Other websites load/display thumbnail fine. I only have difficulty with MT, my favorite. I want to post, but can't see or access pics. :(

I'm not very computer savy so could you please detail your explaination and be patient with me. In the past, I did not have any MT problems, so I'm not sure what to do now.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Moonbeam, the problem you're experiencing may very well be due to a combination of a number of factors. For one, you might have a slow connection. There also may simply be too many people trying to access the server at the same time. . . what I would suggest doing is trying sometime during off-hours, e.g. early in the morning, to see if that makes any difference.

Also, try cutting down on the amount of data your computer has to download and process every time you go to a new page in the gallery by reducing the thumbnails/page count in your Browsing and Appearance preferences to maybe six or lower and see if that helps.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Try to refresh the page. In most cases, it will help. Also, check your browser settings.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.