Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To what country do you want to go? - Minitokyo

To what country do you want to go?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Well since I live in America my first choice would probably be Japan. The country seems so unique, but very cool at the same time. I would also like to visit Germany someday because I've spent like 3 years learning it. Britain might not be bad either.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

I live in New Hampshire and I want to go to Japan one day.

I live in Philippines but wanting to go to Japan someday....

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

I also want to visit Japan. Anime/manga only shows us some Japan culture, and then, after our interest - we want to go there.
I wanna see Japan as country, and not as box which contains a lot of anime/manga. Some of friends of my friends (translators) were there, and i'm want also ^_^
They've told many stories, but i want to see that by my own eyes.

Also i'm learning French, i really like that language, and also its culture, so France is also my goal.

Recently, i've a chance to go to Japan for week by special program, but my parents (who makes decision) refused it.
Their main argument was "you crazy about Japan now (i'm listening to music, watching anime, study language etc), but what be with you after your visiting of Japan? (country of all evils and insanity from the point of view of my parents)....

I'm still cannot forgive that to my parents, but what can i do? I hope, i someway take other chance, and i will try hard for that.

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

I live in Mexico and want to go to Japan

We are here... for some that is enough

I want to go to Japan cause they get a lot of stuff we don't and it's cool in general.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

I live in France and want to go to Japan, USA and New Zealand ! ^_^'

Quote by 7highI live in Japan now.

Incidentally, I definitely want to make it to Japan one day!

Quote: Where do friends in other countries want to go, and it is interested very much.
Moreover, please teach the reason if it is good.

I'd like to visit Scotland again, the most.

The reason: My ancestors long hailed from there, the last time I went I had a blast, Ireland is a hop-skip-and a boat away, and really -- it's just in the blood.

Hope you get to Germany one day.

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I like to Australia
so relax, food, natural
:D

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.