Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you experience gaming zen while playing legendary games? ^^ - Minitokyo

Do you experience gaming zen while playing legendary games? ^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Been a while since I made a thread! Ok, have you ever get that feeling when you played a really awesome video game that you start getting that zen feeling (like a tingly sensation whenever you encounter a difficult yet oh so satisfying battle)? Well, I did when I played The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap! Maybe it's because of how legendary that new Zelda games is imo! I don't know if you guys remember this game, but I have to admit I never had this feeling towards a game since "The Guardian Legend" on the NES! Trust me, TGL is amazing at its time, believe me! I want to know, which games, old or new, do you consider having legendary status, and does it give you that gaming zen feeling when you successfully complete that game? :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

im playin chrono trigger again on snes xD

and it's feel great xD

wanna play ff6 too >.<
but work and school is begin so...
must wait for next holiday then xD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

XD it does feel good to play zelda, but what do I know more, their one of the few games I own :D I never actually finished those games to the full but those are definately legendary!

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

uhm...well I've got that feeling when I was playing FFX against....dark ifrit with some bloody bad statsXD only tidus got break hp limit and got an attack over the 100 XD

AWS

AWS

A.mman W.ar S.oftware

I think I know what you mean but the best game I ever played (so far) is Outcast, I found I could pick-up and play it anytime and still enjoy it because the world is so rich it's beautiful. So far I've played it fully through 3 times doing nearly all the side quests and it is still such a good game. I haven't found any other game that I've even felt inclined to do something like this with.

Login:Harry Gorman
Password:Blue-Eyed Boy

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hmm. I feel a gaming zen when im really into the game. I usually never ever feel it during zelda (except for Majora's Mask) but it is still an awesome series.

Games that give me a zen are:

Metal Gear series: Stealth games always make me feel better about myself :3 Especially when fighting giant robots with a tiny little gun :D
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within: Escaping the Dahaka always gave me a tingly feeling
Super Mario Sunshine: While playing in that alternate dimension thingy (the really high puzzle worlds) always gave me this huge sense of fear and danger (is afraid of heights) but when i beat it, i felt so accomplished and relieved.
Metriod series: After beating a boss and getting a new weapon always makes me feel weird inside.
And then there are some others i cant recall, but i was just talking about recent games i have played. There have been a ton of gaming surges of relieve in my life :D

Also, when i buy a new system, i feel like im on top of the world. -cant wait to buy a DS or a "Revolution")

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

yeah......mainly when i play an ff game, not because the game is the best, but mainly because the stroy is so involving and you get hooked. the mgs series however is like a constant euphoria that it's hard to distiguish its best moments, when you start playing the game, you cant stop. :)

I always feel great when i play chrono trigger

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I always feel great when i'm playing Capcom vs Snk 2, SvC Chaos, Halo2 or DoA Ultimate ^_^

i get the willies when everytime im about to beat ffvii or FFX
and i always get so absorbed into the game when i play Zelda 64

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I got it at the end of Skies of Arcadia... I love that game so much and the plot was like something right out of an anime.

Quote by Lord_Tensai_IIII got it at the end of Skies of Arcadia... I love that game so much and the plot was like something right out of an anime.

Oh cool! I get that feeling too when I play Skies! I agree, there should be an anime Skies of Arcadia! ^^V

The Zelda games are great, although I haven't played all of them, nor have I felt zen while playing them. But I have felt almost........spiritual, during select moments playing Armored Core 2, Super Metroid, and gigantic adrenaline rushes during World of Warcraft duels :)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.