Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 auditive, visual or kinaesthetic - Minitokyo

auditive, visual or kinaesthetic

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i searched, and i didn't find this subject so... *fingers crossed*

anyways, since i'm always so curious, i want to know if you're a visual, auditive or kinaesthetic learner... that is, if you learn more by seeing, hearing or touching... well, it's not just about learning either... it's also about understanding things more easily and what senses you depend the most upon...

in my case, i'm mostly an auditive learner... i often read out loud because of it...

I'm a visual learner i would say, like everyone you can really only be talented at something you aspire too, viewing another visuals help achieve it to a degree, a lot of is based on your own creativity, but i shouldn't talk i'm not talented at visuals (even thought i'm left handed lol).

Quote: "As time grows to be my reaper, i leave my mark behind..."
Signature

I'd also say I'm a visual learner. If, in class, a poem is read aloud, I don't understand. I have to read it to myself.

Oh, on your poll, I think you left out auditive...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

yeah i know.. i just saw i put it in the title space instead loll

lol, ok.
yup, every year we're reminded of this learner type idea when we're prepped on how to tutor.
kinaesthetic, fun word ^^

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

I'm an engineer. So obviously visual ^_^ (94% of engineers are you know)

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Ah, wait....
I voted for "visual" then realized that I am more of a kinaesthetic learner. Looking is not enough for me; I have to tinker with stuff to see how they work. So yeah, kinaesthetic.

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

hrmm... yeah, I think visually. If I'm learning to draw something, I have to just *draw* it...

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

For the most part I'm a visual learner (which has been very helpful in geometry ^.~) But I'm also auditive in the sense that I memorize things best when I recite them out loud. Kinaestheic learning is also good, it goes along with the 'hands-on experience' education. Hmm..i just said all 3 didn't I? *scratches head* ~ well, I'll vote visual then ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.