Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of writer are you? - Minitokyo

What kind of writer are you?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Taki

Taki

Out of the Shadows

If you write that is. Anyway, I'm a very lazy writer... I get writer's block often and have a bad habit of forgetting to update my fics and whatnot. I also tend to post rather small sized chapters (only about 1500 words or so). Genre wise... it depends. I don't really have a set genre. I like to incoporate various elements into my work, so it can't just be classified as one specific genre.

Well, what about the rest of you?

Signature Image

I'm similarly lazy, I can't motivate myself to outline plots or figure out my characters before I start writing. As a result, my best writings have been very short and written in a very short period of time, when I had a great idea I felt must be put to paper without delay.

shirahana

white flower

Well.... I'm lazy when it comes to everything... I only get things done when I have a sudden spurt of motivation ^-^; Well, for things other than webdesigning ^,^;

Quote by TakiI get writer's block often and have a bad habit of forgetting to update my fics and whatnot.

Yes..... *evil glare* I know that......

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Luali

Celestial Love

I think I am wierd.

I can write loads sometimes, but other times I just need something to push me to write more.

I have loads of ideas and such that I just want to get down on paper, well text document often :P but never seem to get around to doing it. If someone randomly asks me to write something, like a description for something then I seem to be able to pull something together almost instantly writing from whatever comes into my mind, it may not be perfect but usally its not half bad... I tend to write short, 1,000-2,500 word chunks usually, and either set them as parts to something larger, or as short stories in themselves.

I almost always have a whole story built up in my mind before I even hit a key, but thats often not by choice, sometimes the general direction I want my stories to take changes slightly, or develops into something else but usually they stick pretty much on track and rarely veer off in randomness, if only I could finish them!

Right now I have a story that I started in '01 I think that I have about 7 parts for and just haven't finished, another I have 3 parts of 5 or 6 that I need to finish, another story where I need to finish the ending, but its been months since I wrote it so need to read the first two parts to make sure they follow on properly and don't clash, another story I have one part for, have a rough idea where its going but basically I have just introduced the main two characters and one is falling for the other, but the other is... kinda inaccessible at the moment :P

Another story I just started and building up a huge scene for in the first part I am writing before jumping into what I hope will be a very different, and captivating story compared to others I have written, also a little.... hmm.... awkward I guess too :P but i like to challenge myself to put things that are awkward to write in a decent manner and hopefully gets a good response from people who, I hope, bother to read my stories :P

I've only written one poem that I remember writing, I just got inspiration for it, my friend told me I wrote loads at one point, but I dont remember or have any evidance that I did :P I just musta blotted that out of my mind...

The biggest thing I need for my writing is a push of inspiration to actually sit and write, and maybe a few less messengers :P

if anyone wants to take a glance at anything i've written feel free to PM me

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

i'm not very lazily at writing. unless i'm really sleepy are i'm writing a fic (i never seem to finish those... ^_^'). but when it comes to poetry or creative writing, there seems to be no end to my flow of creativity.
regarding poems, they tend to be at least 2 pages long. :sweat: they're usual about what i feel or my view of the world. sometimes i'll write a poem in response to something i've seen or read. and for stories, i've written a few chapters already. personally, i amaze myself on that one.
for genres, i guess it would be angst, romance and for stories i add humor.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Kotter

Kotter

Neverending Story

I feel lazy after I closeing my computer. It's hard for me to continue my work. But when I write I write till my muse fly away from me. And she can be pretty anoying, 'cause she's offering me too many ideas and I cant focus only on one, since they all are brilliant. ^_-
i would like to share my work but, unfortunetely, they are all in polish, and it'll take time to translate it. T_T

Signature
The Vicious Circle of My Thoughts

I love writing, though i mainly write only after being inspired by exellent writing from authors like Nora Roberts or Kate Elliot, whose works make me feel very tiny. ^__^

Though i have to admit prize money gets me up and running. >.< !!

- This Free Life Crisis -

I love write poems. I really good.

I used to write a lot...like every day when I was in 9th-10th grade...

then I slowed down to a crawl, starting things and then not finishing them...

then I almost stopped completely...now I'm in the process of trying to write some new stuff...it's slow going ;)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Q: What kind of writer are you?

A: A professional one. I write for a living.

failure

failure

I screwed up again

*nudges miketo* looks like somebody is trying to resurrect a closed thread, eh? Eh? ;-)

i ramble pretty often...I want to explain everything. I do not write much fiction anymore (used to). I am actually fond of writing technical documentation. Yes, you read that right -- I enjoy documenting things! With the consulting gigs at my job lately, this has paid off since customers want all the procedures I implement to be well documented. Hey no problem man!

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

A crappy writter

*~Sparkling Diamond~*
[sigmig]

Im a nice writer, exspecially when i write a situation which i really like to write. But i dont have so much time to write fics =/

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.