Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Midori no Hibi - Minitokyo

Midori no Hibi

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

I have seen the anime and it's really good. Like anime with kind of strange story.

Signature

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I've watched Midori no Hibi a long time ago. When my friend described to me about a girl being on a guys right hand , i was like O.O. I thot he was joking but he said it was good, and i believe everything deserves a chance and i watched it. It has a compelling story and alot of comedy. Give it a shot. ^^

Midori no Hibi was great. Had the comedy, romance, and action all in one. One of my favs easily. I would highly suggest reading the manga ending is much different.

This anime was great but I'm telling you the manga is twice as good. Go find it.

well i don't care if its weird or not but right now i really really enjoy reading the manga.

it's a nice anime!!! and really funny^^ i don't know how someone got that idea but in my opinion that doesn's matter...

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Yeah sometimes writers come up with twisted plots! Ever heard of Fruits Basket? Its plot: so twisted! And Legend of Condor Hero too!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.