Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who heard about gunbound? - Minitokyo

Who heard about gunbound?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

maybe some of you already know this worm-like game, that become popular. Made by softnx, this game can be compared to worm. Choose your angle, power and shoot...watch out for the wind...instead of playing with some little worms that hold tons of strange weapong, you chose a tank called "mobile", that have 3 type of shoot, shot 1,2 and Super Shot. Gunbound is based on a delay system that decide when its your turn, according to the item ,the shot you use , the mobile you got and the time it take to shoot.

im not going to explain everything about this game that can be played in 3 different style, you can download it (yes yes its free...for now...later...dunno...will have to pay in a "far??near?" future).well rush now to www.gunbound.net to download this very funny game that bet...will make you addicted in no long

btw if you wanna play a game with my...my account is fredfury

man

ahahahah, really, really cool game. thx a lot :D

I was rank 184 a long time ago (bout 3 months ago) I quit that game though, same ol things..

anime + read = A+

kino

kino

tabibito

i play it from time to time :) i love the graphics cuz its so cutee XD
im still double silver axe tho :( and i suck...... =_=;

Signature Image

sounds cool, I'll have to try this some day

really, gunbound blows so much. it boggles the mind why people play it so much. its just a really bad ripoff of worms with cute anime graphics. ahah i would rather play the original scorched earth

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

gunbound is good as i been saying i need my main computer back up

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

I used to play it...but then I stopped, got boring for me after awhile. Fun game though, nonetheless, and free!

softnx is also working on a tetris-like called magicpunk...but its not that interesting...your dropping little balls and make combine of 3 same...with combo etc etc...anyway if you want to take a quick look "and get bored pretty fast" just go to www.magicpunk.net ...but it require to use your gunbound account

Ya.. i play gunbound. i started mid January i think... I got so hooked. Oh... fredfurry... u can add me to ur bud list.. nick is same as here... Blongblang.

I'm gonna go try that magicpunk.net now.. hehe

When I close my eyes, I cannot see.

I think gunbound has too many glitches and bugs..... not really worth playing if your into fast pace games

gunbound is still in beta testing if im not wrong, once the game wil be ready you will have to pay per month as they say..not funny...game isint ready and we got tons of hackers already >_<

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

my little brother has been playing ti and likes it alot.

i havnt checked it out much.

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

Uh, in regard to Magic Punk, I stopped playing that game after I had a single round last almost 2 hours :/ I still play Gunbound from time to time, though

this is a fun game, never was good at it, so i quit -_-

Heh, I've only played three times out of complete boredom. XD It's alright... don't know how people could spend hours upon hours on it, though.

bah... a really good game...I almost addicted to it...bah...I wasn't really good at it...I got bored and just quit though I already attained silver axe

Who are you...
Do I know you...
As far as I know...
I don't know...

I play GB!! Its kool with awesome graphic...i love those avatars...lol

Haha, I've played GB quite a few times myself, quite a fun game. ^^ Definitely agree that those avatars are awesome! =)

It was a fun game but it got old really fast. most games like that do end up getting old. I tried to replay it not long ago but i just gave up!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.