Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need for speed underground 2 vs. GTA San andreas - Minitokyo

Need for speed underground 2 vs. GTA San andreas

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Wow what a match up! (at least to me it is) two extrodinary games clashing for the best game of 2004. (Remeber this is my oponion)
The winner goes tooo.............

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It really is drepessing that these two games are at the top. I have played both and enjoyed both, but after a while, they both got boring and I got rid of them. If I had to choose one, I would say GTA San Andreas.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Its really hard to choose between these two great games. But I voted for GTA : San Andreas because it has much more action compared with NFSU : 2. I also love the language they use in GTA : San Andreas, quite different from most games. :D

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I have not played Need for Speed but to me it's seems like a straight racing game. I like San Andreas because it's a ton of things rolled into one game. Fighting, driving/racing, and shooting people. It's just really fun.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by rezukeI have not played Need for Speed but to me it's seems like a straight
racing game

That's a bit harsh to comment on NFS for being just a straight racing game if you haven't played it...there were many things in terms of customisation and the free roaming mode to find opponents (I think I'm talking about the right game e.e ) makes this more than just a racing game you could say...

With that said though like everyone else I still vote GTA...there just really isn't any comparison here...the mobster style storyline with great voice acting...the do whatever you want anytime free style roaming in the very vast map make this one of the best GTAs yet (though you could say that the game hasn't improved too much over the last one...but it still beats NFS)

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

paied

paied

*blink*

I... really dislike the graphical quality of the GTA Franchise lol. Just too low poly for me. And.. Civics own. So nfsu2 for me.

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

well i see that most people like gta better. Gta is a nice game, good graphics, nice qualities, but as for need for speed, it has all that too. i am a racing fan but i like action too. thats why it is a hard decision for me.

nfsu:2 (hey, it all depends on the person)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.