Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I am... EXTREMELY... M.A.D!! - Minitokyo

I am... EXTREMELY... M.A.D!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

USD - POD

There was one from the Future Shop or Best Buy that specializes in such finer equipment. As to CD Repairs, you'll have to get the GNTX-117 Liquid Case and Scratch Remover.

Now as to whether the game still works or not, if the scratch is that bad, but the game still works fine, I seriously doubt its of utter importance here to repair it. Sometimes using cleaning kits make things worse than they actually are, causing even the game to jam data and break loose, and sometimes they do indeed work with not much problem, really. It's more of a risk to perform a cleaning technique given your general experience on how to clean things, pretty much.

You'll probably have to search the net for hints on proper cleaning tips or ask a representitive from a gaming shop in a mall if they can fix it for you. If the repair is worth as much as the game, I'd rather buy a new game, pretty much. Unfortunate to hear such an event - but what can you do? Take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.