Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey Ya'll - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here ^^ *shifty galnces* but no one needs to know that.... j/k anyways I'm looking forward to making some new friends and having a good time!!!

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Yay! New friends! Hello SuspendedReality, welcome to MT. I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Heylo! Welcome to MT! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need help, feel free to ask me. :) Um, yep, that's about it. Have a good time and I'll seeya around! :D

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

hello hello my dearest aria! ~_^ .. lmao! XDD well I'm aahh.. 0_O; I forgot what I was gonna say... .... .... ummm.... welcome back to mt! ^^; I hope that you enjoy your time here and have fun! XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Greetings, and welcome to Minitokyo!

Here are some useful things to take a glance at to get your bearings. . .

- Minitokyo Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
- xandman's Noob Bible #1: General Information about Minitokyo
- shinsengumi's Noob Bible #2: Information and tips on using the Forums
- the Help Forum

In any case, it's good to have you, and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

dearest...aria eh? e.e...heeeeeyyy~~...another friendly welcome to you frooooom CT Eon the welcome wagon :D...hope you have fun making friends and all that~~...if you have any problems with the boards at all pls refer to shinsen's handy guide and plz feel free to drop me a line on any non board problems and I'll do my best to help you ^^

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hey! :nya: nice to meet u! :nya: well........ >_< that is mostly what i have to say! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.