Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Journey through anime expression Episode 1 - Minitokyo

Journey through anime expression Episode 1

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey there people, I've actually been a member for a short time but the majority of people in my everyday life have made me think of what I'd like to really value and where to meet people with some of the same ideals and passions. I'm starting a "journey" to make wallpapers to express my love for anime (as well as meet other good people), and I've declared I will become good enough to be respected. I made a couple, the second better than the first, but I know I can't make quality work with the best of them in such a short time. I learn as I go and spend more time learning the ways of scanning and integration. I know there are many tutorials that I do look into out there but if anyone has a good solid tip, I'd be greatful. TranceAion; entering new realms.

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

woah...that's quite an intro...well I guess a great belated welcome to you...nice to know how there are members like you who dedicate yourself to perfecting the arts you wish to work towards *bows*...you already have my respect ^^...i believe I won't have to go through the usual "if you need help blah blah blah" stuff ^_^'?...good luck on your journey

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Yeah, good luck on your journey to completing your mastering of the arts :) I'm sure you can do it!

See you around, I hope to see some of your good works on here!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.