Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which came first, the chicken or the egg? - Minitokyo

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

I want to know what people think about this. Which do you think came first and why? I decided to allow the choice of both on the poll because i have no idea what people might want to answer.

i'm completely hopeless for posting this

EDIT: almost forgot to put my oppinion in here, i believe that God created the world and etc, and thus the chicken came first.

Think deeply of simple things.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

ejwcobra, this topic has already been raised before. Please search the forums before you start a thread.
Here's a link to the other thread which is still open.
Chicken or the Egg?

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Mmhmhhmh xD
I do believe the egg came first^^ long ago there was some kind of "Master Chicken" who ruled over a huge part of the world (yes i truuly believe so xP)! But after some generations with enormous DNA failures we've got our lovely little chicken who comes like ever before out of an egg..yes im a genius OX

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by ejwcobrai believe that God
created the world and etc, and thus the chicken came first.

Ok that's all fine and dandy...but where did god come from? :x

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

It's just my personal view and i don't want this to turn into an arguement, but i believe that God is eternal, seperate from time.

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

Ahehe. A joke says that God didnt create eggs right? he created Animals. So, the chicken came first! ahehehe

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

I do not subscribe in creationalism (I believe in god but i don't take everything in the bible literally) therefore the evolutionary cousin of chicken came first XD

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Duped thread
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10032/

please search before posting.

edit: has allready been said I should read before posting ^_^'

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

theory!
some weird creature that borne its own kind splashed into a pool of chemicals and then POFF!
we have a chicken ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The rooster of course ;)

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

the rooster didn't come first, the egg did of course.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Quote by Alchemy101I do not subscribe in creationalism (I believe in god but i don't take
everything in the bible literally) therefore the evolutionary cousin of
chicken came first XD

Think it through... even if you believe in creationism, what was the chicken as a baby? an egg... therefore the egg came first. No theory, religious or scientific, holds that any chicken was ever created out of thin air. They all hatched first. case closed.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

actually, since man (and woman) was created as an adult, it stands to reason that the same happened with animals. of course this assumes you believe in the Bible though

Quote by chip

Quote by Alchemy101I do not subscribe in creationalism (I believe in god but i don't take
everything in the bible literally) therefore the evolutionary cousin of
chicken came first XD

Think it through... even if you believe in creationism, what was the chicken as a baby? an egg... therefore the egg came first. No theory, religious or scientific, holds that any chicken was ever created out of thin air. They all hatched first. case closed.

It's not that easy ;) Most creatures living on this planet were evolved from a previous species. For example humans evolved from monkeys. Now comes the question: a monkey gave birth to the first human? Than the mother of that human was a monkey? How can that be? The number of cromosomes doesn't match! o_0
Which was before, chicken or egg? It's a question that simply can't be answered. If I have to give a tip, I would say the chicken was before the egg.

The Chicken?..

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Ever heard of Evolution? The chicken was from the begining another animal, that was another animal before that. And when time passes by they Evolve into new creatures, ofcourse it takes alot of time, but it works. Like in 1 milion years humans wont look like they do now.

And Evolution actualy proves that there is no god. That everything has a simple and easy explanation.

lol i think egg XD

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

evolution tells us that something mutated into our modern, egg laying chicken which THEN began laying eggs.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

evolution? sorry, but that is just a theory. just like creationism is just a theory (although i do believe in creationism). neither one can be proved, and there is evidence against evolution.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.