Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello to everybody :) - Minitokyo

hello to everybody :)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

Hello everybody, I am new to this site and would like to make new friends here.
Btw , something about myself. I am currently a student studying overseas but its my holiday right now :)
I fell in love with anime about 8 years back and still in love with it right now. Right now computer graphics are so impressive and there are so much of "eye candy" on the net .. especially on this wonderful site.
I have been practicing on drawing anime for quite some time but never really commited myself to doing it full time. It became something like a leisure hobby to begin with .
Anyways I hope you guys have a nice day :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, benjaminchia, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have a great time here. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hey there...I'm also some one studying overseas on vacation...judging from the name my assumption is you're studying in australia and you're from SE asia e.e...I dunno...I'm just guessing after all *will look at your profile afterwards e.e* ...hopefully you'll enjoy yourself in this place...I know my original intent of just trying to download scans has changed since I sat down to know the people around here~...if you need a hand at all plz feel free to post in the help forums or if it's not forum related drop me a line and I'll do my best to help

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

thanks for the welcome . You guys are already making me feel at home at this place. thansk :)

failure

failure

I screwed up again

Watch out for CTEon. Also, welcome :-)

**Insert witty siqnature line here.** || "Interesting anime quote" -- Cool Anime Character, Nifty Anime
Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hi! Welcome to MiniTokyo! :D Its a great place here, and everyone is really nice... The scans are awesome too. ^_^

Anyhoo... Welcome. ^_^

Welecome benjaminchia to MT, enjoy your eye candy, theres plenty of it around here, hopefully you'll bring some to the table for all of us to enjoy. Choi! :)

Quote: "As time grows to be my reaper, i leave my mark behind..."
Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hello benjaminchia!
Welcome to MT. I hope you have a fun time :D

Signature

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! :) nice to meet you! welcome to minitokyo! :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Edit: Sorry. I was being too greedy. I don't want to increase levels as much as I used to. I hope you have fun around some new changes. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

welcome to MT ^_^

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or anyone else on MT ^_^

we have a great atmosphere, just be sure to reads the MT rules and all of that stuff under the Help section and News ^_^

have fun on MT- can't wait to see your new stuff >_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.