Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Guys Out There Wear Axe? - Minitokyo

How Many Guys Out There Wear Axe?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

Seems like everwhere I go I end up smelling axe on one guy or another...just wanted to see how popluar it is with the guys here on MT ^^

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX Cant lie, I wear it. So i'll be the 1st MT guy to say so!.

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

smelling axe? what exactly is this "axe"? o.O

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

phl

phl

Gone

I wore it once... Then I decided it would be the last time. I don't like the smell of it pretty much...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I do... well, sometimes. I change between different brands, Axe being one of them. I hate wearing just one type of smell.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

That stuff is rank, word to the wise from a girl and not the people trying to sell it to you. It is vile. My dad bought into the advertising with all the chicks and stuff, don't get me wrong. The commercials are funny, but I have never met a chick that actually digs it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i wear axe, my gf likes tsunami and kilo the best

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.