Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem with Avator... - Minitokyo

Problem with Avator...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

Hi!
I have problem with my avator... I can't change it. I think I do everithing right, but nothing change... Can You help me, please :P

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Hello there, "Shizuma",

Okay, first of all, to change your "Avatar", look to your left - you will see a Menu. Look under "Settings", and click "Personal Settings".

Wait for the page to load, and scroll down to the bottom. You will see your current Avatar, with a "Browse" box above it.

Hit "Browse", and search for the chosen Avatar you wish to use.

Avatars must be 50 x 50 Pixels, and must be either a JPEG Image, or a GIF Image. If the Avatar you wish to use is, say, a PNG, or perhaps a Bitmap - it won't work.

Hope that helps.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. well if it's 50x50 then ur set, When it's uploaded just hit Ctrl+R.

Shizuma

Shizuma

internetowy nigger

OK thanks! It works :]
I didn't check that file... It had more than 50x50 pix :P
Thanks for help (:

Signature

av by Nyuu-chan

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Quote by ShizumaOK thanks! It works :]i don't check that file... It had more than 50x50 pix :P
Thanks for help (:

Lol, there ya go! :) Ya did it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.