Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most underated Anime - Minitokyo

Most underated Anime

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Uh...this is the first time I saw this at the end of the page so I'm going to try make this forum...hope I haven't copied anyone...I searched "Underated" and nothing came up so I was wondering what is the most underated anime....for all those hard-core anime people who just watch everything...what seemed to be very unpopular but was good to you and your group of friends....man I'm talking a lot...must just be today....

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

For recent (2004-present) its Futakoi, Uta~Kata, Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai, and Kannazuki no Miko.

Signature

lol....this forum I've already reported about myself cause I kind of searched for "rated" and found a forum like this so someguy66 post your comment in the other forum cause this one is going to be deleted very soon....hopefully

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Dragon Half

one of my all time favourites.. only one video made XO noooOoooooOOOOooo!! Xo :o

http://www.animecritic.com/dragonhalf/images-dragonhalf.html

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

for 2004, I think soukyuu no fafner and yukikaze is a bit underrated, especially yukikaze because it has a good animation and aircraft design which compared to macross zero.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.