Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto hand seals!? - Minitokyo

Naruto hand seals!?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

How much is the hand seals used in Naruto related to real life or the Japanese culture can anyone give me an insight on this one.

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Good question. As far as I'm informed (and I'm intrested in Asian culture) hand seals were really used by Japanesse ninjas and they were used to release a persons energy, but I don't know anything about duplicating yourself thanks to them or creating a fireball :D .

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Hm... top three? Heheh~ okay. Well, if it counts, Neji's byakugan and ultimate defence thingy. Um.. Haku's ice mirrors second. And third would have to be... when Naruto farted in Kiba's face. Oh, the pain...

each animal for the hand seals represents a different member of the Chinese zodiac. I just remember seeing a big chart in a shonen Jump once of them all and I'm pretty sure the names were the same as the Zodiac. Don't quote me on this though

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.