Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the last thing you would want to see before death? - Minitokyo

What is the last thing you would want to see before death?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

Strange question I know.. ^^; but do tell. I don't know what I think I would see but probably someone that I loved.. yep..

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

If you're talking about the last couple of instants before death... hm, I'd have to say sunrise over Maui's Haleakala or sunset over the Rockies, with my family around me.

Signature

wintersrain

wintersrain

The Little Fool

Hm...i would want to see the sky right before it rains. Why? Simply because i have always felt some kind of meaning to it and myself (long story lol)

</3 always, Ashie
Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I would probably want to see the beautiful azure sky.. XD with clouds in it too.. .__. aah.. woah.. so far lots of peoples like seeing something to do with the sky.. XD lol interesting.. anyways yeah I find that looking at the sky calms me so I'd probably want to see that before I died.

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I would like to see my friends and family by my side and trying hard to smile for me. Also the outside scenery.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

If my life was a sad life, I'd like to see a stormy sky...(and feel the rain (or snow) fall unto my body and have my blood polled around me)(A gory death, but if I had a sad life, I want a gory death. Adds alot to the hidden angst of my life, then I could come back as a ghost and haunt people! XD )

If my life was a happy one, then I'd like to see the blue sky...with some clouds in it (So that I can think about Cloud in my final moments.<3) and I want the sun to shine so bright in my eyes that it nearly blinds me.

I want to see one of my 13 favourite shojo with smile... OMG then i can get owned 100 times!!!

Before death, I would want to see the night sky, but not the one in a city. It would have to be a the sky with a crescent moon and an infinite number of stars. Probably one in a rural area.

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

right before death i woud like to see the most important person to me in the world (whoever that may be that that time)

~nothing to say~

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

my friends, my man, my dad, my grandma and a big blunt (preferably me, my friends, my man, dad and grams smoking the big blunt). :D

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

Im gonna hafta to go with the Aurora Borialies from the Cockpit of an airplane with my dad and me flying one last flight together in alaska. Theres nothing quite like it. beautiful sight. Nothing like what you see from the ground

When annihilating a small number of enemies the best plan is to cut off the retreat path and shower it with bullets- Trowa, MS Gundam Wing

before i die, i wouldve wanted to see, everything i havnt seen, excluding the bad stuff.

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

My family :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.