Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all the fighters - Minitokyo

To all the fighters

page 1 of 1 9 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Can someone tell me how to play Samurai shodown on kawaks 1.46 on the internet?
My friend mossdog and i want play this game but nobody from us know how we can do this so please help us

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Kulutues

Kulutues

Roy D'Effrayeur

Sorry in advance if I'm asking any questions you could find offensive to your intellectual faculties but...
Do you have everything on the right folders?
Did you get the Neo-Geo bios?
If you use WIN X P (separated to avoid that darn cheeky smilie), did you right-clicked on Kawaks, chose "Properties" and set the Compatibility to Windows 2000?

If your problem is to start a 2P game, just check every option window, I'm absolutely sure Kawaks supports a 2 player option (that's how I ripped most sprites).

Sorry about answering to 2 different problems, from reading your post and everyone else's posts, I got kinda confused and I can't tell precisely what your problem is...

I haven't played with Kawaks in a very long so as of the moment, this is the only help I can provide...
However, if the problem persists, try getting a different version of Kawaks or even NeoRageX. I played all 5 Samurai Shodown games on Kawaks without any problems, the only problematic one was SS5 Special, that only worked (not quite...) on NRX.

semanga, Kulutues was right you should probably update Kawaks or get NeoRageX.

kawaks is up to 1.53 now.

Signature Image

Kallera Client (May be im right ^_^), they support it in Kawak and Mame too. (But in Kawak, i've never tried this :P)
But, please dont ask this >_<, Neo is dying because these damn Rom and Emu >_<

Well, the Neo is rip now ... instructions of howtoplay on PC, it won't have effect on piratery (once appears the rom, there's nothing that company can do).

I'm playing samsho5 using Kawaks 1.45 hacked with the rom, found it all in a pack over emule (I'm not sure). I only had to configure controls :S

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

My brother donwloaded in a site that i don know...
I'll ask him about it and after i post where he donwloaded.

Signature

ok now my internet works again, and I can ask ask for help directly:

Sema and me use kawaks 1.46 (I have kawaks 1.47 too, but it wont work). I would be really grateful if someone can tell me an emu ( + actual Version) and where I can get it.

About the netplay, it's not that it doesn't work, it's that I don't know how to do it.

I actually can play against the computer, so roms and bios work.

And about Samsho 5, is there a working Version on the enhacend Version of it (Samurai Zero special) ? My samsho 5 works, but it seems a little unfinished. Actually a lot unfinshed....crap, they trashed most of the moves!!!

TheDoDo

TheDoDo

Tae-Kwon-DoDo

Look at http://www.emuxhaven.net/ ;)

Sorry Semanga wish i could help you there, but i'll see what i can do

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.