Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crimson Tears anyone? - Minitokyo

Crimson Tears anyone?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I started playing this game some days ago and i think it's a very enjoyable game. The game has a very good combo sistem mixed with a simple rpg's gestion of the character. Also the character desing is very very cool and the story for what i have seen is not bad. Anyone played this game and want to pos his opinions?

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

yes i have the game .
It was good at the beggining but as soon as the game carry on , it's getting really exhausting -_-
Not to mention the annoying boss.
first 4 level is alright , but then the boss just getting cheaper X_X

it's a good game overall, not the best though ^^

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I have the game too.

It's a good game, not really hard, but funny. I really like the graphics.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

crimson tears
well i hav'nt played it juz watch other people play it
seems fun
but i would prefer games that can jump

You said the same things that had always said one of my friend, he can't stand games where characters can't jump :P I usually don't care if a character can jump or not, i play the game the way it is, i'm very adaptable ^_^

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.