Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 House cleaning? - Minitokyo

House cleaning?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Hello - Last sunday, while cleaning the house, i was wondering if someone could actually that kind of chores... y'know, cleaning the floor, beds, putting everything in order, cleaning the cat's litter, etc.

i personally dont hate it, but if i dont have to do it, i wont.... unless like last sunday it absolutely necesary... *yuks* it's just so boring....

well, what about you guys??

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I never do so, always prefer to disappear for a couple of days while the rest of the family takes care of that

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

yeh, I don't like doing it. I avoid it as much as possible, which leaves me with a great big mess all the time, though...

But, when I do clean, I always feel happier. ^_^
My mum says it's because the way your home environment is, is just like your mind. If it's messy and depressing, than so will you be. OX
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Wow, I guess I'm the only one here that actually likes cleaning house. It always makes me feel happier too, hishou. Your mums right!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I usually let everything collect, but once I do clean I clean everything. Sometimes I can spend all day just cleaning when I could save so much time just by staying on top of everything...

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

The only really house cleaning I do is either my room, around the kicthen area, or making sure everything around the dinning room area is clean. I usually get suck cleaning most of the thing's on the weekend, even though I hate to clean.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

I like Cleanig the house TOO cause i can listen to music, watch tv, anime
you need rest when your doing hard manual labor. :D

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by hishouMy mum says it's
because the way your home environment is, is just like your mind. If
it's messy and depressing, than so will you be. OX
-Li-

Leyend says that the way you write and how tidy your house is, it's the way your mind is inside, so i guess what ur mom says it's kinda true

I agree with all of you ^^ I like cleaning the house. It's fun to organize and make everything spick and span....even though it gets messy again really quickly because some people just don't care about keeping clean =P

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I Hoovered the House, and Cleaned the Floors.. And.. I found my Mother's funny Mop thing quite fun.. :\ ..

i like to clean my room, sort it out, and keep it tidy - I hate Clutter and Mess. T_T

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol I always try to keep my room clean most of the time of course, which I don't mind.

Chores? They involve a lot of things that I don't want to go into much detail about. That and school pretty much sums up my entire life here. I don't find it hard of course, hehe. A must is a must in our world.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Noooo! I don't like doing chores or cleaning the house. I only clean it if my mom bugs me about it or it's in the way. My desk is covered with clothes, pencils, papers, and dust.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

I clean my room every sunday otherwise I Wouldn't fit in no more and my room ain't small

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I clean my room and do dishes. I dont like doing chores but its the only way I get money...

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

I don't really like doing house work but if I get to listen to music real loud that makes it more fun. But I usually have to do dishes sweep dust straighten clean the bathroom *major yuck* That's what I hate doing the most is cleaning the bathroom. I'm also not fond of doing laundry it piles back up too quick.

I crawl through the nothingness called reality
I'm trapped within my nightmare
My screams linger in the air
My tears stain my face
Monsters bond me with my fears
leaving me broken and hollow
my shattered heart lays before me
the pieces will never fit together perfectly again
I am soon surrounded by the crimson
darkness falling faster
don't even bother reaching your hand out to me now it's too late
Light has become non existent
Only a distant memory
I slip away never to remembered again

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by Sweet-angelI clean my room and do dishes. I dont like doing chores but its the only way I get money...

funny,this is the only thing i like about cleaning - or at least dont dislike it

Quote by CrimsonRegretI don't really like doing house work but if I get to listen to music
real loud that makes it more fun.

Same here ^_^ Mom's the one that doesnt like that much, specially when it comes to electronic >=)

Ahh~ I haaate! cleaning. >_< It's gotten to the stage that you can feel the dust on the carpet carpet of my room if you aren't wearing socks. And did I mention the freaky dead moths that are turning up in random places? T_T Doing the spring cleaning (i'm doing it at the moment - close to the end of summer, go figure)... is nasty stuff. Not fun.

hehe, I barely do chores ^^; *so lazy* I will volunteer to do them whenever I have the time, but normally I have too much other homework to do that I don't have the time..

Signature Image

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by yolihehe, I barely do chores ^^; *so lazy* I will volunteer to do them
whenever I have the time, but normally I have too much other homework
to do that I don't have the time..

lucky you.-. i have to "volunteer" every sunday... so, tomorrow is time for cleaning tu *sob*

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.