Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite Tenchi Muyo character - Minitokyo

Your favorite Tenchi Muyo character

page 1 of 1 17 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Here i speak about the characters from the oavs (the beginning of the series, not GXP, because i didn't see this show yet)

My favorite character is Ryoko, she's funny, kinky, she likes sake like me, and has a sexy body XD

I also like Sasami, i guess it's my lolicon part in action :D :D

Tenchi is nice, especially when he uses the "light wings" (not sure of the name in english)
Washu is too old for me (20000 years old, what a grandma lol)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Hehe my favorite character would be Ryoko too since you can call here the 2nd heroin of the oavs ^^ and yaaay she has quite a nice body huhuhu :P I Like Tenchi too of course because he is a clumsy but nice hero :)

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I like Ryoko also.

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

Hm . . . My favorite would have to be Washu. Heh, probably 'cause I'm somewhat like her . . . Evil scientist. ^_^ She's just so awesome and funny I can't help but make her my favorite.

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Ayeka is my fav!

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

hmmm ryoko is nice if "you like dried up old mummys" but yea shes a great character.

Tenchi is great aswell, and yeah the light hawk wings are awesome.

but by far my favourite character is Katsuhito Masaki (Yosho, Tenchi's Granfather) he's just too damn good not to like. Strongest character i would say aswell. unless you count Ryoko with all her gems... then she has the power to oppose even the strength of Jarai.

.::Zero Martin::.

Ryoko all the way! She's my favorite anime character of all time! Also very funny gal, not afraid to say what's on her mind, except for her feelings of Tenchi! XD

sh1nj1tsu

Old Soul

Tenchi.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Tenchi was one of the first anime series I bought and watched. Because of that, I like all of the characters in the series. If I had to choose it would be Ryoko.

The burrito is the greatest invention conceived by the likes of man!

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Ryoko, of course!!! She is my favourite anime female character! The bad thing is that I never managed to see this wonderful, classic anime called Tenchi Muyo! As just like Pedro from Excel Saga would say:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i like sasami shes soooo nice.....and washu because shes sooo smart.......also kiyone...reminds me how my friend is sometimes stressed....hehehehehe

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

i like sasami!!! cuz shes shoooo kawaii!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ryoko is my favorite character. She looks like a fun person to hang out with!

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

Tenchi, Ryoko, Aeka, Sasami and Mushu. Also the girl in the blue hair...forgot her name.

Been there, done that.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Both Ryoko, and Ayeka. lol They're little catfights are pretty funny.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like Sasami & Ryo-ohki, they are so cute! I also like Mihoshi, she always makes me laugh.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Ryoko is my favorite character, i also like Sasami.

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.