Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note:Fav character - Minitokyo

Death Note:Fav character

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I really love "Death Note"-it's one of the most interesting new manga!
I hope they'll make an anime soon!
My fav character is L ^^

yeaaaaah it is nice i hope they make the anime sone =)

L is my favorite too ^^ I don't know how many book it has, I've read only book 1.

yay! deathnote! when i read the first book i fell in love with it straight away
love the art (same mangaka as hikaru no go XD )
my fav character in the manga is L too
he's so mysterious and cool~

lol i especially love book 3's tennis game ^^ (hope i didn't spoil anything for anyone >.< )

wut?

fallenfate

fallenfate

wherever fate leads me

loving death note too!
i'm reading it off the internet at the moment as we speak!
i love the characters in it.
its so hard to choose which one is my fave.
but at the moment i'd have to go with raito...since he's so scarily cool & deadly.
but the new character 'misa' is interesting too (volume 3 onwards) . but yup. raito!

'Those who have wings, Fly your dreams'

zuruzuru zuruzuru
Signature

My favorite character in Death Note is "l" AkA Ryuga/Ryusagi or the others fake name he made up to cover his identity. I think he's the most interesting character.

I haven't read much of the manga, but i love the art *_* Favorite as yet.. L is nice, Raito, too - i like the demon best. He is so stereotypical, looks so silly ^^;

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i can choose between L and Raito ! they are so nice !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't have a favorite character, but this manga rocks!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

The manga is really super!! The deductions are OMG, duno how to decribe.
Fav char is Raito, i duno what he ate when he was young but he's SO smart & not to mention a deadly mastermind! Abt in the middle then i also kinda like Misa as well. But if its the most interesting char its L for mi, so strange!! :D

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

its the best manga i ever read.....omg L and raito are so damn smart......!!but my fav char is Raito and Misa..........well Raito bcuz of his genius mind and well Misa is Misa shes just too cute

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Wooooooo...Death Note is cool!! (infact, I'm reading it right now ^^)
i love L!!! He's so damn kwuuute!! XD I love Raito too... (could there be a better main character?!!?) :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

it has to be raito. he's so damn smart and he's evil! he could even predict the future!

can wait for the next chapter of the manga!

Signature Image

L is my favorite just because of how weird he is. The odd mannerisms won me over. But I definitely love the Death Gods too. Gotta love the monsters.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

I like Raito. Unfortunately, I lost track of the manga and I need to read it all again. :(

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

I love Raito!!! What I can I say? I like bad guys. But I also love L a lot. He's so clever and sharp. But Raito wins.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.