Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saddest Video Game Moment Ever. - Minitokyo

Saddest Video Game Moment Ever.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

Possibly Spoilers

I think there are different very very very sad moment...

- The worst is probably Aeris death. It destroyed me for days... :(
- Death of Biggs, Wedge and Jessie in ffvii.
- End of all FF (expecially X. I think they are all sad also cause I love them too much :P )
- Death of Sniper Wolf in mgs.
- Lisa mutation and death in sh.
- Death of Lavitz and end of Legend of Dragoon.
- The goodbye between Riku and Sora in kh.
- End of Resident Evil 0.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I know most have said FF7 but lets travel back even further in game history, back to the Snes to a game called terranigma, the very end of the game! That just plain sucked! I mean what they did to him it just sucked! If you want me to spoil tell me and I'll post it but if not go play the game.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Ending of FFX is way too sad. I think that's the reason why X-2 was made.

Aeris' death of course. But the saddest of all has to be the first ending of Lunar 2.

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

the tragedy of cloud stryfe's life.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

*SPOILERS*

Silent Hill 2.... You play throught the whole game as James, looking for your dead wife (who died of a disease 3 years ago, which sent you a letter) and at the end it throws you a curve.
It turns out she didn't die of the disease....James killed her. He couldn't stand all of the pain that she was going through, and the pain he was having to endure because she was suffering.
So, he ended it. And after you found this out, depending on how you played the game, you might get the ending where James commits suicide..... T_T

Silent Hill 2 has to be the most depressing/disturbing/scary game I've ever played. This is the saddest game ever, in my book.

ff7 when sephiroth kills aerith/aeris

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Killing off Areis in ff7 was really sad for me, i had to sit the controller down and walk away from it, also because i had spent so much time trying to figure out how to get her final limit, and weapon (this was before i had the internet). I thought you should have been able to bring her back at lease. I would have never thought square soft would kill off the only dedicated magic user in the game before the ending.

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

El toranty, which is a game that got a ton of bad reviews becuase it is a horrible game. Never should of been made IMO.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

so many sad parts ff7 was one ff10 was another and please dont read this unless you have finished xenosaga 1 and 2 there was alot of sad parts in xenosaga 1 and 2 in xenosaga one the death of cherenkov and in 2 when you find out about jr past and about albedo's past and the end of the game when albedo dies

Most of the saddest moments come from the FF series.
Tidus having to leave Yuna
Aires death
The guy from 8 when he got like hit with that big spiky thing
many others just cant remember

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

SPOILERS

At the beginning of Xenosaga when kos-mos kills that Raelian hating guy. because he kept getting in the line of fire. That was pretty shocking because you usually don't expect something like that right at the start of the game.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

agree with the ones talking about FF where Tidus leaves Yuna.....
and for Emma who died in MGS:SOL....i was feeling very very happy...as she's the one who made my poor Raiden mission failed couples of time ( drowned easily )......she's such annoying...and not forget the bugs..( just step on them will ya, Emma... )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MGS 3 snake eater, when aerieth died and kingdom hearts

mega man x... the death of zero.... man, tat was so sad... and I was so young...

I think the scene of maya's death in Persona 2: Tsumi is the saddest scene I've ever seen it almost made me cry!

for me it is when Aeris died, so sad this moment

Signature

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by ilovebaikenThe saddest moment ever in video games is when they deemed VII the best final fantasy, what a load of crap

Quote by skottichanPersonally, I was so glad Aerith died. The end of FF10 kills me.

i agree, she was too damn annoying.

welll. aint that t, tho she did have that cute, "innocent" thing to go her way ;) lolz....

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

beb3xchange

K-Otic

When bowser died -.-"

life isn't simple; deal with it

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Hands down in FF7 when Sephiroth kills a certain someone.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I think the saddest part in a video game that I have experienced is.......I don't know......

The end of FFX.

There were to scences in that really make me sad the first has to be the death of aerith and that is only because i was one of the poor fools that didn't know she was going to die and trained her till she had the fourth li,it by the way it wasn't worth it. The second scene had to be in Grandia II when mareg died because they made the coolest strongest character go out like a pussy they didnt even let him kill all the enemys with his last ounce of strength.

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Experience teaches you to recognize a mistake when you've made it again.- Unknown

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

My moment is not from a game, but when my PS2 memory card decided to forget all my save games. A very sad moment. It is a little off topic but I hope that is ok.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.