Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 :: POLL: Apple Stuff Vs. Sony Stuff, Who do you like more? ^^ - Minitokyo

:: POLL: Apple Stuff Vs. Sony Stuff, Who do you like more? ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

its a hard choice for me but I don't wanna choose both! =p
so I chose apple... like their design.. features and quite a lot of things~~
sony - their gadgets are also terrific but though lots of design they have in the gadgets.. apple still win me over ^^

shhho

shhz!

they both are cool... i like apple for its design and ipod.. i like sony for its playstation and labtops vaio series :)

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

well i have only sony things...so i say sony....but i donno .. xd...

LOL sorry Frosty chan! I don't know what is a sony nor a apple.. so sorry...Anyway Thanks for sharing it with me! Arigatoo..... :) :p
" Can u tell me what is it later on ? " thanks

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hahaha,
am I the only one who voted for "What's apple, who's sony?"
Hehe, I voted for that one, 'cause I've never used one of 'em...
C U Frosty!

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Go Toshiba!!! :X

Sony notebooks = horrible.
Apple notebooks = Not a mac guy, and I don't do graphics at school.

Ipod = Waste of cash

I personally like Sony more because it has more style and also because its not Apple @_@

Signature
-=(AniStudios])=-

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Sony, 'cuz PS2 pwns

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

kimera

kimera

hay que vivir de kimeras

Apple has been many years in the technology market, for that reason it is that it has many products that also surpass nonsingle to Sony but to other marks

La muerte es una quimera: porque mientras yo existo, no existe la muerte; y cuando existe la muerte, ya no existo yo.
"Epicuro de Samos"

Signature
Un orgulloso miembro de [Hispanime]you speak spanish you can join to us
Un orgulloso miembro de [ecchi club]you enjoy ecchi you can join to us

i like apple *luv mah ipod* but I like sony more, *luv my playstation* ^.~

as all kno, the new apple iPods r awesome and etc etc, but reali, i think their other products can't beat Sony's. Both are good just in different categories. but then again.... what do i kno anyway? just another face in the crowd... :)

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

Wha??? Ah, a better question would be M$ vs Apple. I dont recall apple makeing tv's, nor do I recall sony makeing,well...i dont know....but you get the idea :)

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Tan, sony makes everything. Except their own OS's, I guess. Other than that, if it's something to do with electronics, Sony makes it.

BUT! On to the point: Apple, easily. I hate that they've expanded so much, and are now selling out to windows users, but I've been using Macs for years. Steve Jobs is the wisest computer guru in existence, and Apple's goals with tech are admirable--small, sexy, and better than any competitors.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Sony are really not reliable products, the last 5/6 years... So I choose Apple! Even if most of their devices is produced by the chinese firm "mitac" ^_^' ...

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i just dont like apple. i really dont like sony either but its way better than apple. i dont know why i hate apple but i just do.

Both are good... but both companies are "selfish"... . Is really hard "mix" a piece of hardware Apple with another one...

I choose apple over sony because apple has excellent support compared to sony
Apple fixed my broken ipod without any problems
when i went to sony with my faulty camcorder they said that it had scratches on it and that
warranty is void and I'll have to pay them $150 just for them to look at it

fsn

well although i really luv the Sony VAIOs, i am sick and tired of the x86 architecture and my new obsession is the powerpcs :p

the rest of their products don`t really concern me :p

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

I guess it depends on what kind of field you would be comparing.

I think both companies have very innovative ideas on products development.

But for the quality of their products, I have to say Apple is way better than Sony. I am saying this because so far none of the Apple products I have failed me. On the other hand, I had a Sony MD player that was broken 3 times in 2 years because of the same problem(glad that I purchased extended warranty on it), My PS2 had the disc read error problem few months ago and I am glad that Sony was ordered by the court to fix it for free. I also just returned my PSP few days ago because of dead pixels on the screen (The Sony Store has no PSP for me to do an exchange!).

In terms of customer service and warranty service. Apple is also way better. My friend had a problem with her iPod shuffle and she request a warranty service online. Next day Apple immediately sended her a brand new iPod Shuffle. The new iPod Shuffle also comes with a well prepared package where she can put her broken one in and ask the shipping companies to sended it back to Apple after receiving the new one. Apple also paid the shipping for sending the broken iPod back. On the other hand, I heard in other to get a PSP replacement from Sony, you have to first ship the PSP back to Sony first (Customer have to pay the shipping) and then Sony will then send you back a new one. I think it's very clear that Apple's method makes the customer way more comfortable than Sony's method.

That's just from my experience. It's subjective

I think apple is better. They seem to have a nicer design. I own an iPod and will be buying a Powerbook soon. The little I have used a Powerbook compared to a Vio i like the powerbook better. But they are both 2 different companies, Apple has there own style and opperating system while Sony has there own style and use windows. But i must say Sony's PS2 is great i dont think apple could ever make a video game system like PS2.

Seeing as we just got a PowerBook G4 [but my dad has it right now, argh], I would have to go for Apple when it comes to computers. ^_^ it is simply wonderful. The design is very smooth and it has auto anti-aliased! it doesn't look so pixel-y xD Another thing is that when we bought a firewall [argh. the first firewall... is a head ache!] the people at Apple helped us a lot. We tried calling everywhere and when we called Apple, our problems were solved in matter of minutes. And I can't wait until Tiger comes out in 2 weeks...

Sony is good for cameras [have one xD] TV's, and video games. Major props on the PSP and PS2. Without PS2, I wouldn't be able to play my final fantasy games... *__*

... I sound like an infomercial... *starts saying "magic bullet" monologues* xD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.