Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do anyone of you missed.... - Minitokyo

Do anyone of you missed....

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

The old 80s team forumula on anime. You know what I am talking about, they have 5 person team in the anime. The responsible leader, the handsome looking rebel, the smart short guy, the fat guy, and of course the pretty princess girl. I think you know some of the animes follow this formula. Personally, I don't really care for them, but they did give me some nostalgic feelings of my childhood. So do you guys missed them?

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

like... voltron? i used to bee so obessesed w/ dat show. and in a way, i kinda miss it now. tee hee =^^=

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I haven't really watched the shows from the 80s since I'm pretty new to anime, but I do know of a party of 5 in Rave Master. The party consists of Haru Glory, Elie, Musica, and these 2 weird-looking creatures. You probably know what I'm talking about.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I really dont like the formula. It's good for the nostalgia, but I prefer differentiation in my anime. Thats just me though.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

That's the G-Force formula......I never like G-Force. As of the formula I don't miss it. Sorry.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Formulas were great back in those days. As of today, not so really grand now. Its good to reminisce about the old days tho. ahh voltron and voltus 5. :nya:

Fufufu~<3 XD Actually, I never used to watch comics back then, but I do know what you're talking about from books (and power rangers! though i never watched that, either -.-;;).

*shakes head* Then they would also have the token asian or the token black guy... :nya: It's interesting now that there isn't so much of a formula.. seeing plots and characters very vastly different. But then again, when it boils down to it.. how different can you get? Even goths are categorised as 'goths' or rebels as 'rebels'. XD I wonder if the formulae will come back in fashion any time soon...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.