Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hairstyles? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

So... As I stay up this ungodly hour going insane, I thought, hey why not... Let's make a thread about your various hairstyles! (Obviously this thread is mainly for girls, unless guys want to elaborate on how... unadorned their hair are...)

This also has to do because my hair is right now in two faux pigtails (faux becuase they're tied with two huge clips, not hair ties)... Which they're never in... unless I'm in my funny mood again.. xD I always feel like a little school girl like this... xD And I'd never go out looking like this... xD!!

I usually go out with my hair straight down... That's right... xD

Signature

Rgular hair style....blond hair covering half of my face....

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

well my hairstyle is boring...mah hairs straight and...i like to leave it the way it is ^_^ BUT sometimes i make some real stylish looking things with my hair...though it's always the same XD

erm...why dont'ya show as a picture of you angelette :D

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I just cut my waist length hair weeks ago. So my hair now is just above my shoulders and layered. My hair is always straight, so I NEVER had bad hair day. Lucky me!

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

Wah.. No pics >_> <__<

You're lucky you have such obedient hair... :Glares at her own:

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

damn i want straight hair XD XD my hair is a little wavy.... XD

The hair style i would want is Ayume's from Spiral ....itz damn cool ^^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

in 20 days ill have dreads.and in fall im dying them pink....just as last summer =3

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

i usually tie it up in a pony tail for work but when i get home it gets let out.
i need hairspray and a hairdryer to tame my hair on the days when i dont have to work

k hearts a 4evr

changes often, ill post some new pics.. its generally short with really long ass bangs XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i havnt had a hair cut in a while..i got an asian afro thing going XD

lol..im getting a hair cut this week :nya:
usually keep it short and do a lil spiking down..bah cant explain it ~_~

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

My hair is curly and wavey. >_< I usually gel it back, so it looks nice and slick, with a small wave... uU I don't complain, if my girl likes it, I'll stay with it.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

straight and split in the middle =3 right now it's down to my mouth so I have to get a haircut soon.

ahh~ I usually wear a bandanna when I need to wear a helmet, other than that I don't use any hair accessories XD

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki's hair is straight too!! and realllly thin .. which i hate ..

if i dont brush it enough it gets tangled .. if i brush it too much it gets staticky! grr!! *brushes hair*

i usually put it down or in two low low low pig tails! ^-^

hmm i used to have a standard haircut where i spiked my hair like every other guy i know. but this ywar i stopped cutting my hair and it grew to be pretty damn long. if i wanted to i could tie my hair back in a ponytail. oh and i had it bleached and colored red before but its kinda grown out

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7787805 me like as of last month after i cut my hair.. yes it WAS longer

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]The hair style i would want is Ayume&#39;s from Spiral ....itz damn cool ^^

Damn straight, Ayumu's hair's too cool. XD I love it~
Hm, a month or so ago, I had really short hair...liked to wear a bandana, too (mainly because my hair's disgustingly oily no matter what I wash it with =.=;;) so it looked something like Ryu(street fighter)'s. No, but I am female. >.> Just my hair used to be long and I got really sick of it. Now it's grown out a little and just...flops. o_o Don't do much with it.

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

i used to have wavy shoulder length hair, but i cut it off and its short and still wavy! usually i don't wear clips and stuffs, but i wear the occasional hairband.

I have short, spiked hair. I'd show a pic if ya'll want. . .

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I have short hairt. I like long hairstyles but I have trouble letting my hair grow longer...But I'm trying too right now...But now I hate my hair. It's long enough to tie into two little but I pîgtails above my head...I look like Sakura from Card captor Sakura I don't care I can stand my hair that way.

Signature Image

^^ try to spike it. . .It's a fun little 'do'. I like to go to the mall and watch the old people stare at me as I go by. ^^ my friends always joke about it and my mom hates it so it's a fun little thing to do with your hair.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

well. for me it depends on my mood & if there's a special occasion. if it am in the mood, it goes from spikey (when it short) to wavy/curly/droopy when longer than 2 to 3 inches.

other wise..it's bed head ALL the time. i never do anyhting with it other than wash it. i don't even comb it when i get up inna moirning

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

agreed!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Yesterday, my hair was almost down to my elbows, but it's really wavy and thick, and It was pissing me off. I was thinking about cutting it for a few weeks, so I cut it just above my shoulders and got it thinned and layered yesterday. I can put it into cute little pigtails or a high ponytail that surprisingly almost reaches my back - it's still heavy, too.

oops

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.