Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's the best band with masked personel? - Minitokyo

Who's the best band with masked personel?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I'm just asking your opinion; Who's the best Masked Band? is it Slipknot or mushroomhead?

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Sure Slipknot if we dont remember they last album =O

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Um.. I don't really like either of them, to be honest - sorry!

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

i prefer slipknot, although the last album sucks!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

I like Mushroomhead.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

ExiledOfGod

ExiledOfGod

Once Exiled, Twice Destroyed.

Mushroom head was the Original masked band, and suposedly Slipknot stole the idea from them. Might be a rumor might be true...but I like originals..Mushroom head it is.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

Quote by Araeli prefer slipknot, although the last album sucks!

i also prefer slipknot, but i dont think their last album sucked, it was nice to see thier style change, while some songs still reflected back on their first albums style. i thought vol3 was an excellent album.

Signature

Yeah I agree with you. although their styles changed, they're still cool. Slipknot rulez!!!!

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Slipknot hands down.

Quote by ExiledOfGodMushroom head was the Original masked band, and suposedly Slipknot
stole the idea from them. Might be a rumor might be true...but I like
originals..Mushroom head it is.

True that Mushroom head was the original. But the rest is BS. The drummer of the band decided to wear a mask to practice one day, and the rest of the band thought it was cool, so they went out and bought some for themselves. Although Corey's doesnt look like a mask at all. :3 -is happy that he shares the same name as the lead singer-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

...kiss?

in any case, i find that a band's choice of headgear generally has little to no effect on their music, and thus i really couldn't care less.

here's another one: what's the best band that has the initials OLP and begins with "our", ends in "peace" and has the word "lady" in the middle?

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Quote by orihalcon...kiss?
in any case, i find that a band's choice of headgear generally has little to no effect on their music, and thus i really couldn't care less.
here's another one: what's the best band that has the initials OLP and begins with "our", ends in "peace" and has the word "lady" in the middle?

Oh I think that the band u mentioned is Our lady peace? 'bout their song which is "innocent" well it's kinda good too I think

Mr.Cukong
Signature

slipknot duhhhhhh XO i'm stuck on "Gently" these dayzzz......

Quote by BalljackerYeah I agree with you. although their styles changed, they're still cool. Slipknot rulez!!!!

yessss!!!! hhHHHhhha!! you guyz, its always like that...the band starts off with plenty hardcore-ness to spare...dey get famous....a little spare time on their hands, and they explore their style more...i dont see n e ting wrong wit dat, whatev................when's Slipknot comin 2 NorCal iz whut I wanna know....

SLipknot...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.