Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your favorite type of book? - Minitokyo

Whats your favorite type of book?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well, I'm a big reader, aka bookworm, and i was just wondering what some of your favorite types of books were? I myself love fantasy with a dash of romance. Thats my absolute favorite type of book to read. Whats yours?

Here are some different genre's to pick from:
romance, humor, action, horror, drama, mystery, parody, suspense, angst, sci-fi, fantasy, tragedy, spiritual... and any others there are out there...

Signature

I love reading action, romance, and fantasy. Though, that's the same type of mangas I like.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The type of book I read doesn't matter. As long as the book isn't boring, I'll read it. The minute I find one boring line or page in the book, I'll sell it or give it to my brother to read. Maybe he'll be interested, or he'll see what I mean. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

I like suspense, mystey and practical books like programming books and such. oh yeah spark notes are good. i aced my midterms thx sparknotes.

I can't afford many books and the library is never open so I mostly read the books my mother orders which suck so when I get cash I spend it on manga or books on programming which cost a lot of money.

generally I can't spend as much time reading as I used to but I made sure to read harry potter when I could, and I loved it, and I read my bible sometimes too. I used to bring it in to school to see if they'd take it because it was a bible and they dont take kindly to that sort of thing, but since they didn't say anything (i know i was stupid) i read it a lot during class so I know a lot of stories in it.

Generally though mystery and suspense. Thriller novels. sometimes I'll find a good book online and read it.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Anything that doesn't make me bored to death right after I flip the cover...
I'm also a dedicated bookworm, and I usually read either manga, pocketbooks or novels...
Genre would be... action/adventure, fantasy, mythology, romance, humour.

gountessg

Dark Angel

mangas are the best but I also like
romances. love to love them. I mean the heroes are always beutifull, and the story ends in a nice way.
I also lke plays, and fantasy but not all of them. my favorite:

with this kiss, I forgot the author, and there was another one called the bride sale. I forgot the author on that one too. I'll come back with the names of the authors later.

what is your purpose in life?

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I like scicence fiction fantasy, currently reading Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, and the Wheel of Time series by Rober Jordan. Just hope Jordan finished the damn series before I leave this planet. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

the only thing getting me hooked is war (three kingdoms) sci fi (starcraft novels) survivor (battle royale) and those kinds that involve death, guns, slice of life, and cool stuff.

Signature

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

im really into books of the spy thriller genre,ludlum,clancy,et al..also books with codes and mysteries like cryptonomicon,the rule of four,da vinci code,etc.im gettin into the whole "dark" stephen king stuff too...

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

imunown

pop tart terrorist

History books, hands down. i just cant get enough history!

i read all kinda books, reading is like... my life or something... *gets all Yomiko Readman-ish*

-^____^-

Signature
imunown ver.//~1.1.0 N.e.d.e.i.a.n. W.h.i.s.p.e.r.s
the problems of the future, today!

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Once the book is interesting from the beginning i will give it a read, mythology and sci-fi also makes for an interesting read these days.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

well, i like....umm all kind of book^_^ but dislike romantic i think it maybe not suit for me, T.T ok, it not the problem. with me it enougt .but i don't understand why i can't enter to gallegy, can you help me ToT

hmmmm I'm not much a book worm......so i read mangas...........game magazines.....and anime collection artbooks,, and how to draw books........so you see i like to read entertainment things......not long books......

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I tend to gravitate towards fantasy/adventure, scifi, and fiction. But hey, if a book is good enough, I'll read whatever!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Kwadjo

zionist

Holy Scriptures often tend to agree with my notions of truth. And they often re-enforce the faith I hold in my intelect. Abstract stuff like the bible, is really fun to metaphorically integrate into your observations of the world, Espiescially when trying to make sense of something. You say "Ohh thats what they ment by envy, Thats so childish or unaware, that person is acting so irrrationally." ANd they help me wanna do good for others , which makes my life alot easier and brighter.

Signature

Fantasy!!!!Mystery!!XD The book I like most is "Harry Potter"!!!!!Yaaaaa,this series is so great!XD

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Astronomy books! *nerd alert* Okey I'm not as big of an astronomy nerd especially since I haven't read any astronomy books for a few years now....basically since college. I just get my reading dosage out of class reading assignments. ooh! *nerd alert* I'll just shut up now.

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i like pretty much any type of books... mostly manga ^^ , but i love fantasy, mystery, history, suspense, romance... and so on... as long as it's the story is interesting and well written... i used to read almost all the time, but now i just don't have time anymore, and i really hate being separated from my books... :(

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Scientific/Learning books, yeah, you might think it's geeky or nerdy, but it's actually very itneresting to read up these type of books once in awhile. Learn new things, can't really hurt you..

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I'll read almost anything as long as I don't find it boring, but honestly, the genre I lean towards is definitely fantasy. There's another type that I prefer, but I won't mention it.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

I enjoy a nice sci-fi/ fantasy book with a hint of romance ^^

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

I like almost all different genres! With the exception of horror or those romance paperbacks that one of my not-so-close friends read to us on the bus...O.o veeery not my style. But....yup, most everything else, if they're well written, I love to read =] Haven't been able to read much in awhile....*take this time to get a little reading in*

The genre doesn't matter for me- as long as I like it, and it doesn't drag on *cough cough* like 'Treasure Island' by Robert Louis Stevenson which I was forced to read in Year 7. Bleh. I fell asleep reading it and couldn't summarise the chapters that we were assigned to read.

i love comedy though, and Bill Bryson! ^^ Currently I'm reading 'Girl With A Pearl Earring' - Tracy Chevalier.

KyoDD

KyoDD

Hatake Kakashi

I love reading Mystery and some times Mystery Books !!! My Favorite ? "A lot" :) :)

The Power Of Sharingan - Copy Ninja

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.