Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Immortal Rain (Meteor Methuselah) - Minitokyo

Immortal Rain (Meteor Methuselah)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Well, I have just read this series and all the way to volume 4. I love this series so much!!! I cant wait til the 5th book is out( I really leaves you hanging)^_^; I think this series is like Trigun but I bit different^^ has anyone read this series?

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

No I haven't unfortunately, but what's even more disapointing is the fact that I never got a chance to watch any space cowboy animes... >.>

Signature

I;m in love with it..I went straight to store and brought number 3 @.@ I'm looking for some images to use as a layout for my sitey XP Rain and Machika rockers :3

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Ive only gotten to read volume 1, and I still love it. Its an interesting concept, a different play on immortality than im used to(not to mention Rain is just cool; he`s Vash-ish but in a different way).

I cant wait till I find the rest of it.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I've read Immortal Rain
i really like it
I think its really good :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.