Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So? Where should the Govenments Money REALLY be put into... - Minitokyo

So? Where should the Govenments Money REALLY be put into...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Me? Personally i think that more money should go into the space program. This world is dying... We are using up the resourses at an incredible rate... Geez We put a crapload of fuel into our M1A2 tanks for a shor mission, and they come back running on vapor. We need to get out there ang begin the searh for REAL alternative energy. How awesome would it be if the US had a monopoly on say, Solar energy... HOLY crap.. that would defitly keep us a super power. Just a thought... lets hear yours!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

the money should go to programs to use alternate source of energy instead or nuclear power
Humans dump nuclear waste in landfill...which in the process destorys alot of nature....

Quote by ericcarson We need to get out there ang begin the searh for REAL alternative energy. How awesome would it be if the US had a monopoly on say, Solar energy... HOLY
crap..

agree

retire

Bufuman

Mystical Dreamer

pay off the national debt. technology is decent enough and will progress without too much more funding.

It is better to keep one's mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. ~Mark Twain

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Quote by Bufumanpay off the national debt. technology is decent enough and will progress without too much more funding.

True yet we cannot allow other countries to surpass us... Such would be a fools mistake

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.