Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weird Question O.O - Minitokyo

Weird Question O.O

page 1 of 1 22 total items

There are 12 people in a cabin in the wood and their all dead. How did they get there? How did they die?

mah sis told me this. anyone kno the answer?

*Hint~answer in riddle~

there in a cabin aka casket or coffin so they were all buried in the woods...right?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Camping? Someone was careless with their cooking and burned the place down?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009There are 12 people in a cabin in the wood and their all dead. How did they get there? How did they die?

mah sis told me this. anyone kno the answer?

*Hint- ~died of natural cause~
~answer in riddle~

They're old as hell?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by AthrunThey're old as hell?

XD
I'd say an infectious, fatal disease got to one of them and spread XD And it was all morbidly disgusting and all that good stuff ^_^'

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Chopstickzthere in a cabin aka casket or coffin so they were all buried in the woods...right?

Haha ^_^'
i thought of that right away too, but i dont think its right..

maybe.. a woodpecker pecked them to death XD

Hmmmm...
Cabin as in a vault where you place dead people to rest, and the coffin's made of wood?
*laugh* i have no idea. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

they went hiking together and maybe it was pouring and they got into this cabin they found for shelter? then a lightning struck and killed them all? lol
maybe chopstickz is correct I think ^^

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

I know I know XD ...cabin = plane cabin... the plane crashed in the woods and they died from impact? however that isnt natural causes?

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Maybe something scared them to dead, a heart attack is a natural cause right?
It could be something like Fatal Frame, when there's a lot of danmed spirits in one single place, and they all are looking to avenge their savage deads
But that it's just too weird
I wanna know the answer though

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009There are 12 people in a cabin in the wood and their all dead. How did they get there? How did they die?
mah sis told me this. anyone kno the answer?*Hint- ~died of natural cause~
~answer in riddle~

They walked.
Old age.

:p

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

hmm attack by wild animals? o_0
or starved to death :D the horror XD

Signature

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Quote by Athrun

mah sis told me this. anyone kno the answer?*Hint- ~died of natural cause~
~answer in riddle~

They're old as hell?

lol. They died of starvation? I don't know.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Quote by BisukettoI know I know XD ...cabin = plane cabin... the plane crashed in the woods and they died from impact? however that isnt natural causes?

yay! Bisuketto got it right! hooray!
so i was wrong... it wasn't natural death, mah sis told me to put it down :hmpf:
she stupid

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AnimexXxHolic009

Quote by BisukettoI know I know XD ...cabin = plane cabin... the plane
crashed in the woods and they died from impact? however that isnt
natural causes?

yay! Bisuketto got it right! hooray! so i was wrong... it wasn't
natural death, mah sis told me to put it down :hmpf:
she stupid

You cheated! In way. Cuz I thought it was a natural death... can't get any more natural than dying of old age.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

natural cause...... like tornado??
lol... this question is good.nya..... quite hard i thought

Signature

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

this is a really cool question
well 2 bad i wasn't here quick enough 2 guess
ohh well
tell ur sis' good question
that's kinda weird tho
oh well

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Maybe an heart attack.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by Chopstickzthere in a cabin aka casket or coffin so they were all buried in the woods...right?

I think that this is the right answer to the part of it and I also think they died of old age XD, but honestly, no idea.

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

It took me a while to find this post to see if I was correct :p... but there seems to be some controversy about the riddle "the natural causes thing"
*runs off with his prize, fending off Athrun* :D

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

DNG

DNG

Demonic

Simple. They walked to the cabin and either starved or got eaten.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I know :P They tried to cheat death (i'm fan of Final Destination - movie you know ;) ) But death was smarter than them and she killed them one by one . . .She did that very clever...Because all of death person died like from natural causes.Are ya scarred? No ?I know the reason :D You don't know what am i talking about because my english is horrible :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.