Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many Anime Series are you following? - Minitokyo

How many Anime Series are you following?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Currently im following around 10 shows, Practically everthing new from A to Z

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

im follwing a lot of them, starting from Naruto, all the way to the new released Samurai Champloo.
so far i have Naruto, FMA,PoT, Kyou Kara MahouChrno Crusade,Midori no Hibi, Shura no Toki, Tenjou Tenge, Ugly Beautiful World, Samurai Champloo. There are probably other but i forgot them right now.

Signature Image

Watching regularly: Midori no Hibi, Naruto, PoT, FMA, Gits 2nd Gig, Kyou Kara Maou, Chrno Crusade, Sensei no Ojikan, Twin Spica, Gokusen, Hi no Tori, Sergeant Keroro, Samurai Champloo, and Iinitial D 4th Stage.

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

several

Chrno Crusade
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yumeria(im waiting ont he anime-keep versions. not downloading the anime-junkies adn azn pro versions)
Madlax
Inu-yasha
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Tenshi na Konamaiki(damn you anime-empire, release more episodes faster! *cry*)

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

None at the moment

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

I follow
Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai
Bakuretsu Tenshi
Naruto
Full metal Alchemist
Interlude

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

The animes I'm following are
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Hunter X Hunter
Naruto
Raimuiro Senkitan
Mariasama ga Miteru
Lord of Lords Ryu Knight
Yumeria

FMA, Naruto, Chrno Crusade, Samurai Champloo

I figured the word "follow" applied shows currently being released at the moment, but anyways it seems you all have good taste in anime =D

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

none...there's SOOO many, and they're SOOO expensive!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I'm watching too many stuff :D : Naruto, FMA, Midori No Hibi, Hunter X Hunter, Samurai Champloo, This ugly And Beautiful World, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Gantz, Chrno Crusade,
watching more, but the rest I watch is already a little older :) *like Fruits Basket for example*

I'm still watcing many stuff like Chrno Crusade, Naruto, Fullmetal Alcehmist, Inu-Yasha and Samurai Champloo. There are many more, just don't have the time to watch it.

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Quote by Dahz(im waiting ont he anime-keep versions. not downloading the anime-junkies adn azn pro versions)

hey - you do know that Anime Junkies are no more right?? They've disbanded as a subbing group...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.