Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photomosaics? - Minitokyo

Photomosaics?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

I really want to try a photomosaic wallpaper, but I don't know what program to try. I ran a quick search on google and some freeware programs came up. Does anyone know which one of these programs is best or anyone have a favorite? I would like one where you can edit the individual pictures if you're unsatisfied with them.

Signature Image

you mean to alter the order they were placed?

imunown

pop tart terrorist

you're going to better explain what you mean, exactly ^__^;;

Signature
imunown ver.//~1.1.0 N.e.d.e.i.a.n. W.h.i.s.p.e.r.s
the problems of the future, today!

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

Hmm... I thought I was clear enough but let me rephrase: I want to create a mosaic wallpaper created entirely of little photos, that, when viewed from a distance, the shading and coloring of the individual photos create another image (see this flamingo as an example).

The programs automatically arrange the smaller images into the one large image you want. I saw a TV show and the program the guy used let him sift through the smaller pictures and replace them with a different picture if he wanted... Does this make more sense? ^_^'

Signature Image

I remember seeing a tutorial on how to do this (it was one of the lists of PS tutorial sites listed here at MT). But it was kind of fake way of doing it , it involved using the pattern function, so from afat it looks like the professional ones but when you are up close you see that they are the same photos repeating themselves over and aver again but perhaps with different brigtness/contrast.

Ill try finding the exact tutorial link for you, but no promises!

EDIT: here ya go http://www.good-tutorials.com/track/6354

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.