Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt? - Minitokyo

Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

every girl i've asked the question "fav male actor" they'd answer either Orlando Bloom (from Pirates of the Carribean, LOTR and Troy) or Brad Pitt (Troy, Ocean's Twelve)??

if not those two, who? Johnny Depp is nice lol

my choice: ORLANDO BLOOM all the way! lol he's super cute and younger that Pitt

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hmmm, well my answer is Orlando. I didn't like him in Troy cuz they made him such a wuss tho...Brad Pitt was so good in Troy! But I like Orlando better cuz of Pirates and lotr,

Signature

<lol> Pitt was awesome in Troy. XD Don't like Bloom so much, because he's a bit too.. effeminate?

Actually, I'd vote for Depp being my favourite. XP Or Colin Farrell (but not as alexander, dammit).

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by skysongHmmm, well my answer is Orlando. I didn't like him in Troy cuz they
made him such a wuss tho...Brad Pitt was so good in Troy! But I like
Orlando better cuz of Pirates and lotr,

lol i kno eh? Orlando was a wimpy character in Troy.

Quote by bucket-shot<lol> Pitt was awesome in Troy. XD Don't like Bloom so much, because he's a bit too.. effeminate?

Actually, I'd vote for Depp being my favourite. XP Or Colin Farrell (but not as alexander, dammit).</lol>

^^ Depp is cool! But i didn't like his movie "Secret Window"... it portrayed him as a pychotic character >.< but he rocked in Pirates of the Carribean!

Signature Image

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

*swoon* brad pitt all da way. hes soo uberly sexaii in troy and ocean twelve. if only he was closer to mai age... tee hee =^^=

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Johnny Depp is hilarious, but he's not a choice, not too mention that he's around my parents age. I've gotta go with Orlando Bloom, because he was in LoTR. I love elves, and just looked soooo cool/good as Legolas! So yeah...Bloom's got my vote!

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

actually i don't really love them both but if one then i guess Brad.

some one else that looks really good...... *thinks*
oh Michael Vartan, totally. :)

http://www.lexode.com/galerie/galerie/206/108618539632.jpg

Chris Evans is also sweet.

http://www.gaywired.com/scene/images/16.jpg

also Edward Norton (no need to put a picture of him right?!?!?!? :D )

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

hmm....conan? lol, no..but who ever plays conan's voice!^^
hehehe...acutally i think i like Johnny depp! i like him in pirates of the carribean!!^^
hehehe...but he's like 40 sumthin...too old...>.<
aiyaaa....thats it 4 noww.....o yea! n prolly jackie chan not cuz of his looks, but cuz of his funny canto accent!^^n hes funny in a way in around the world in 80 days too!

HontoniKawaii

HontoniKawaii

Black Or White?

Well actually i dont hink there should be any kind of comparation between these 2 beacause after all Orlando is more the cute type (Uke) and Bradd is more the manly type (Seme) - but if we have to compare than i'll have to agree with u that Orlando is much better! -and dont take me wrong he is sexy! there's no doubt about it! - even though Bradd was so amazingly gourgoues in troy!!! with the blond hair and blue eyes... ah.... *melting*

However i LOVE jhonny DEPP more than both of them!

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

neither OF them.... angelina jolie... hehehehe XD XD XD

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

-T-

Just That Simple

Actor-wise, Id say Depp. Has had many amazing performances (my fav being Sleepy Hollow). Looks-wise, Id say Orlando cause hes cuter. Pitt's more muscular and all, but hes also a lot older o.O

Signature Image

_Insane_ Song of the Moment >> Typhon (Therion'd)

Member of :
http://groups.minitokyo.net/magic-the-gathering/

NONE!!they're both BUTT UGLY!!(but this is just my opinion)

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Orlando all the way XD
He's my crush! I love how he acted in LofR and Pirates of the Caribbean and like many others who agree not that much on Troy >_> . I will still love Brad cuz he's so sexy! Orlando is also damm sexy, cute, nice, and fun to hang out with. I wish I could though. ^_^'

Signature

I liked brad pitt in troy :D that was an awesome movie and orlando bloom seemed so whimpy in that movie.

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

ok i'm a guy but all i have to say is that brad pitt has been baned from china for being to sexy and making the chinese men seem inferior. that's all i have to say

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

yeah!!! Orlando Bloom!!! *faint* omg, he's sooo hot! haha...he's got such a sexy voice!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Brad Pitt cuz he kicks soo much ass there won't be any left.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Johnny Depp will always be the best!!!! Too bad he ain't in the choices.... -_-

Orlando Bloom...he was pretty much a wuss in Troy and Brad Pitt kicked ass in it.... but then, Bloom did a-okay in Lords of the Rings... hehehe, but Pitt outshines him!

Verdict: Brad Pitt. :D

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

awwwwwwwwwz cant we say both ? <33 ^__________________^

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsyeah!!! Orlando Bloom!!! *faint* omg, he's sooo hot! haha...he's got such a sexy voice!

^^ i kno eh? *Dreams....* he was naked in Troy lol! =P now who wants to switch places with Helen!!!! *sees crowd rush forward*

Signature Image

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Hmmm...totally luved Brad Pitt in Troy. Was in lala land for days after watching that movie. BUT, overall, I gotta say I like Orlando more. He was awesome as Legolas in LOTR and I also luved him in Pirates of the Carribean. (Johnny Depp was awesome in that movie! ) :)

Orlando Bloom I think.....

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

oh i think i take both Brad and Orlando
and by the way i take Jonny (Deep) and Keanu (Reeves)
i love Keanu he is my fav from you
come in my bed Keanu i wait of you XP

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

BRAD PITT!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*melts*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.