Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your flirting ways..... - Minitokyo

your flirting ways.....

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

we all know that we flirt with someone at least once...rite? lol tell how u work your magic and post it up! maybe itll give other poeple tips. ^^ and im not talking about me! lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

say something that doesnt sound cheesy even if its nothing special...like "you look nice today" or "wow thats a great outfit you got on" keep its sweet and simple....or you cud go into long beautiful proses with a short poem of sumthing XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Summoner

Lotosypherine

I don't.

n>1

Chopstickz nails it in one.

I'd add that being upbeat goes a long way, too. The opening line, "I'm so depressed" is not likely to gain you flirt points.

whatever you do, dont stare at the floor and laugh at ur own jokes....>.>

i dont know y but this is kinda funny ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

some times some girls like sarcasm but only if you are already friends or know each other
being funny [but not the whole time] is nice to girls i think
being a calmed guy as well i think

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm... do I have any flirt magic in me? I dunno why - but I think girls can obviously do it better than boys of course.

Just asking, can girls give off girl flirt tips as well? I haven't used it in a while, so I might have gotten rusty or something along the lines. *_* Posh.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX to be honest i wouldnt kno when i'm flirting. So i can ez'ly give off mix signals or what nots. So sadly I got no tips XD even if i did not sure if people r ready to kno the 'Tai way' <-Kiddin ROFL

Quote by CelessaJust asking, can girls give off girl flirt tips as well?

Sure, why not? Us guys can be pretty dense and may not know a woman is flirting with us. Took me many years to figure it out, and even now I'm still oblivious a lot of the time.

As I posted in another thread, I've picked up on the following female flirtation signals:

* The hair flip back over the shoulder
* Laughing very hard at a not-very-funny joke
* Screaming out, "I'm so wasted!"

are you sure? ....that shounds pretty...pathetic haha

rofl mike...haha at least your right...those things would def get my attention XD
EDIT:
heres a few more:
~Gosh...its soo hot in here maybe i should take this top off
~Whoops...i've seem to drop my hankerchief
~I feel so alone
~Wonder if theres any cute guys in here?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Miketo... that's fora woman at a more experienced age, maybe. But the "young little experienced", don't really say the last 2 points, although they do hair flip thing is a classic (if long hair), if short just "air's her her" little bit.
For me it comes naturally, dunno why. The sure way to flirt the wrong way is to listen and try stupid things which friends tell you should do. Sometimes girls try to look more mature, smart( sometimes more silly, to check or attract the guy). :)

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

SweetAngel

xxx angel xxx

i dunno, i never was a good flirt...Seriously i think that if you wait, the right person just get to you ^_^=

Cute but psyco =)Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Well obviously when a girl accidently drops a pen on the floor and you pick it up and hand it to her, if she gives you a little side glance, that means she likes you - lol - in a flirtacious way.

You think its accidental, but some actually do it on purpose.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

A good flirt? a Good flirt take too much God damn time. The longest flirt I've experienced was 3 days XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - well can you give off any good flirts though?

One way is to pull out a mirror, point it to this really beautiful person behind you near like a water fountain for example, and excessively, EXCESSIVELY rubs your lips with a lipstick or lip balm in a very caressful passion. It'll make the guy melt like hot fudge on a sundae. lol

Signature

Well, usually for us s it comes natural. Here are the same of the things I do, intentionally or unintentionally.

-Find little ways to touch their arm or shoulder, or play with their hair.
-Laugh at their jokes even if they're not really funny.
-Compliment them
-If you're already friends with them, hug them and say little sweet things or tease them.
-While you're talking to them, play with your hair or cross your legs, and keep eye contact(nice to you have their full attention)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by fallenangel08-Laugh at their jokes even if they're not really funny.

Unfortunately, I don't do that sort of thing, that's ridiculous - LOL

If the guys secretly look at this thread, beat their heads with bricks, will ya? Hehe.

When somebody bumps into you, lifting your eyebrows slowly right at them gives them the impression of a feared-like motion that tears the hearts of the guys away, and makes them look as pale as snow - but if done right, gives in some sexy moments as well. Big bonus - lol

Some guys simply misread you when you do something like that. They just apologize to you all of a sudden while you are giving them a cold, blank stare - and it's fun to watch them run away as quickly as possible.

And keeping your head down with your long hair in the way while walking slowly along the hallway all alone with this cutie at the side will win your flirt points, no problem.

Signature

hm.... now that I think about it... I remind myself of (what's her name...??) Seiji-kun's aneki... well anyhow, but I'm not that much of a #^$^$#& but they just stick like glue. The skirt thing is one of the most popular in giving "the hot stuff" the lip stick.... it work like Hell! Well you'd have to understand what the guy is like when you see and talk some with him, then act. Nos problemos!

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Lol Celessa! Anyway, I think that you can either flirt all the time and maybe get someone that you'll go out with for 2 hours. (Sometimes). Or be the quiet type and get something that pays off.(Alll Riiight!) But I think if your quiet and stay away from the popular group but still act cool, I think you could get a date soon enough.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

i dont have any flirting tips
but a good tip is not to be a jerk
make her smile
but not all the time
also if a girl keeps giving u little glances and u catch her doing it. thats when u move in for the kill hHAHAHAHA

Signature

"I think I want to be forgiven..... Yeah, I want to be forgiven"
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy Advent Children

Kais

Kais

The Dragon Killer

i may be 12 but im pretty good at making friends(with girls).All really do is act yourself and dont talk about yourself unless she ask about u.Seems like ur a bragger if u do,she/he might lose intrest and start making decisions about what ur like(snotty,nice,clean freak,insane,stupid,inconsiderate and so on).I useally talk about whats going on around us and ask her a few questions her and there.I do have a speech problem thou,cant say my R's right.But......a lot of the girls think its cute for some reason.And its best I dont find out y.lol

I dont know why im here......on this world.My lifes going in the wrong direction already and theres nothing any1 can do about it................except me.But maybe I dont want to go in the so called "RIGHT" direction,maybe this is the route im supposed to go alone or with some1 I care about.But theres no1 I care about...................so destined to go alone. "Blood stains the grass as the two warriors clash."
"Metal meets with metal"
"The fight goes on through the night"
"Both of them will never see day light" "Life goes on with or without you........remember that"

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Playful Teasing is the King of all fliriting techniques. Master that one and you'll never have problems with getting attention from the opposite sex.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 93 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.