Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alone on Valentines'? - Minitokyo

Alone on Valentines'?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

^^ I know a few of my friends who are going to be alone this Valentine's day... and 80% of those are sad about it.... I told them that on Valentine's Day, u can just hang out with ur friends, and appreciate your friendships (which is what i'm going to do... while searching for a guy lol)

What would your suggestions be?

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Alone, nothing much to add to it, just haven't found the right girl yet. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX Sadly yes, I just mite have to fly solo this yr. T_T everyone gettin together when i'm left in the dark lol. But i think i have a plan... Gonna go crash mai friends Valentines. Shhh

Aoko-chan

Aoko-chan

Sky Reflection

I'll be alone and I don't care! :D

Signature
Miembro de:[Hispanime]. Vivan los hispanos~~!! - [Aoi-Nanase] - [Starlight-Shine] - ~Day-Dreamerz~
I hope it's not only me, do you understand?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Of all the girls that are on my campus, not one asks if I want to be their valentine. I feel so down in the dumps. :hmpf:

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by KeoughOX Sadly yes, I just mite have to fly solo this yr. T_T everyone gettin
together when i'm left in the dark lol. But i think i have a plan...
Gonna go crash mai friends Valentines. Shhh

lol yea. 7 of my close friends have someone this year.... 3 of those couples were actually quite recent ^^

but hey... maybe's we'll all find one next year! :D

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Now I'm starting to think Valentine Threads are becoming over-rated. Too many to call.

To be honest with you - why set aside your love for someone for this one significant day, when there are so many other days when you can do so otherwise, yourself? Hm... interesting indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by melmachine18Of all the girls that are on my campus, not one asks if I want to be their valentine. I feel so down in the dumps. :hmpf:

aw u'll find someone ^^ I've had a guy ask me out recently, but i barely know him and he told me himself he's asked 5 girls out in 2 weeks during Christmas -_-'' which i find kind of scary.

Signature Image

Quote by CelessaNow I'm starting to think Valentine Threads are becoming over-rated.
Too many to call.
To be honest with you - why set aside your love for someone for this
one significant day, when there are so many other days when you can do
so otherwise, yourself? Hm... interesting indeed.

hmz....totaly agreed .......it's indeed intersting.......hmz....but mayB it is a day you can tell your lover that you like him/her........and keeping that nice memories they i'll do it again on the coming years.....hmz...but stick with your friends isn't that bad =/..........sometimes are friends better ..........a well....=/???

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

I don't understand whats the bad in beind alone at valenines day...? I'm always alone and I don't need any company ... what's the bad about being lost, ignored or hated? The world wont go under cos of it...
Have a nice Valentine!

Kura

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

sadly alone...

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

sigh, I'm gonna be all alone =( i just didn't find a girl yet who likes me for who i am ^^" maybe im too shy too =D

hmm...i'd say pray for the dead that died long time ago in the origin valintine's dai...
believe or not, ppl died at the original date i believe....learned it from Ai!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by MoonlightEternityaw u'll find someone ^^ I've had a guy ask me out recently, but i barely know him and he told me himself he's asked 5 girls out in 2 weeks during Christmas -_-'' which i find kind of scary.

I don't know. After 18 years of being single, my good looks haven't paid off yet. It's like I'm waiting for a taxi cab.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by MoonlightEternityaw u'll find someone ^^ I've had a guy ask me
out recently, but i barely know him and he told me himself he's asked 5
girls out in 2 weeks during Christmas -_-'' which i find kind of
scary.

I don't know. After 18 years of being single, my good
looks haven't paid off yet. It's like I'm waiting for a taxi cab.

the someone just for you will come! (gosh i sound like Chii ^^) The wait will be worth it! :)

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - of course most will be alone because they haven't decided to go out with their friends and all. Stop reading that manga and go plan a date to hang out with your buddies, and get your lazy butt out of that couch - have a great time with your loved ones. O_o - I know I will. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

hahah.....never had a valentine's partner or whatever you call it...lol
not much hope for one in the future either. OX

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Valentine's Day should diiiieeeee; or be a national holiday. Well, it has to benefit me in some way or it must perish. And if u haven't figured it out yet yes i'm gonna be alone for V-day.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Valentines day die die die die die die :) :D XD HA HA HA HA
I think that answer your question :)
I like being alone by myself :)
No people buging you aday :)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

It's in the singing of a street corner choir
It's going home and getting warm by the fire
It's true
Wherever you find love
It feels like Christmas
A cup of kindness that we share with another
A sweet reunion with a friend or a brother
In all the places you find love
It feels like Christmas
It is the season of the heart
A special time of caring
The ways of love made clear
It is the season of the sprit
The message if we hear it
Is make it last all year
It's in the giving of a gift to another
A pair of mittens that were made by your mother
It's all the ways that we show love
That feel like Christmas
A part of childhood we'll always remember
It is the summer of the soul in December
Yes, when you do your best for love
It feels like Christmas
It is the season of the heart
A special time of caring
The ways of love made clear
It is the season of the sprit
The message if we hear it
Is make it last all year
It's in the singing of a street corner choir
It's going home and getting warm by the fire
It's true, wherever you find love
It feels like Christmas
It's true, wherever you find love
muppets chirtmas carol

while its a different holiday, we should continue to love each other and care for one another as though if it were another normal day, or the holiday all year. Valentines day is hurtful to those who don't have someone to lover or are not loved.

Signature

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I'm alone this valentines, too.. Heh.
Not like anyone cares though.. XD

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

Never had a relationship here but I'm fine.

fieldy

blind

hahahahahhahahahaaaaaa..........ha yup i surly will be alone and always will be hehe i think dunno

Pounding, it starts again Hurting, oh where do I begin? Screaming, they dance around my head Hoping, they'll maybe end up dead.
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!
Silent it goes away Patient, oh really should I stay? Trying so hard to get ahead Failure, is often where I'm lead
Feeling it grab hold, what can I say? Really f^*@ed up again (I gotta do this right) I can't f^*@ing given in (I feel that I can fight) Can't I ever win (I'll keep it on my mind) Here it comes again!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

yep, I'll be alone as always. -_- alone, just dreaming about Rabi and Lum. -_-

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.